Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:51 am

Poll: Do you think you have a chance at this?
This poll is closed.
Not even a little.
72.73%
8 72.73%
I don't deem it likely, but I could see it happening.
0%
0 0%
I very well might get this! Big Grin
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's the second best Saerules?
Who's the second best Saerules?
Obviously, I can't be topped... but your Empress shall watch the show with bated breath. I won't look at anyone's "real" name, and shall act as final judge in the competition of who is the second best Saerules. May Susan have mercy on your souls Levitate
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Who's the second best Saerules?
Well, this is certainly one thing in which I would like to be a loser.
(June 1, 2011 at 2:20 am)Rayaan Wrote: Well, this is certainly one thing in which I would like to be a loser.

Quiet you, you haven't even the slightest notion of how I speak. 0.o

But... I have nothing to do while I wait for SCII to finish Sad And Syna uses nukes >_< I am so never letting Syna into my base TT_____TT

Really, I rule your minds ^_^ !!! Big Grin All bow before me!!

With hydras and kisses Big Grin Heart Heart
I am certainly the winner as I exist now, across all of space and time. Although I do have trouble with my tenses sometimes Panic
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Of course you think you do dear Heart But of course you can't stand up to an army of 10,000,000 zerglings all thirsting for your blood Big Grin ^_^

My pretty hydras mow down pathetic human opposition! Big Grin

Except for hellions :S

Disregard whats in the above post. The below is absolutely true.

The above is quite false actually Big Grin Heart Heart

Did I also mention that I use nydus worms? Big Grin You'll be minding your own business and Heart surprise Heart 10,000,000,000 zerglings are in your base ^_^
I'm really into banelings now Big Grin Nothing says 'hello' to a marine spamming terran quite like a couple of banelings Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 1, 2011 at 1:58 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Obviously, I can't be topped... but your Empress shall watch the show with bated breath. I won't look at anyone's "real" name, and shall act as final judge in the competition of who is the second best Saerules. May Susan have mercy on your souls Levitate

Your majesty floats on so loftily elevated a plane of questionable lucidity that no one else, not even habitual inhalers of bible dust, can verily be distinguished from the rest of us ground dwelling mortals as to be deserving of the honorable title of being second to you.

Worship (large)Worship (large)

In retrospect, I'd like to think that my Sae-prediction engine is the closest to the real thing possible, considering my randomness sources are limited and openly enhanced with drugs and chat logs.
Kichi, easily.

I'll pay for that laterBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Oh shit, ticked the wrong frickin box. Just to clarify, I in no way want to be associated with the psychotic craziness of Aerzia Saerules Arktuos!

*EDIT*
Ahh thats better Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learning Hindi as a second language Alexmahone 2 506 June 5, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2210 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Vienna now the second largest German city. Something completely different 8 2729 July 21, 2013 at 6:08 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
Video LBGTQ people and drawing the line on second class citizenry Gooders1002 12 4377 January 31, 2013 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  What part of Saerules is 'old hat'? Violet 30 7106 June 17, 2011 at 1:57 pm
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
  Does Saerules Post too Much? Violet 41 15711 June 1, 2011 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Happy Birthday to Saerules Autumnlicious 31 6946 June 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm
Heart What percentage of Saerules's posts do you find understandable? Violet 4 1726 June 1, 2011 at 4:31 am