Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:03 pm

Poll: Heaven vs. Hell
This poll is closed.
Gotta be more souls in Hell.
27.27%
6 27.27%
Probably more souls in Heaven.
9.09%
2 9.09%
Idiot! Heaven and Hell are fabrications of the fearful human mind!
63.64%
14 63.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Heaven vs. Hell vs. God's Address
Heaven vs. Hell vs. God's Address
From Adam and Eve till present day --- How many souls have gone to Hell? and How many have gone to Heaven?

Click Here to skip all the Stupid ... and get right to my point.

Facepalm

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Heaven vs. Hell vs. God's Address
Pointless conclusion based on erroneous assumption.

You gained nothing from it.

Just trying to sneak in some deism, I guess. Fail!
(June 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm)colubridae Wrote: Pointless conclusion based on erroneous assumption.

hmmm. Clearly you should research Deism before you make such a stupid remark. Everyone here knows my position on Heaven and Hell. As you could also see by my vote.

It's a hypothetical.

(June 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm)colubridae Wrote: Pointless conclusion based on erroneous assumption.

Even I know that deists don't believe in heaven or hell, so the assumption that he's trying to 'sneak it in' by asking this hypothetical question is ridiculous. Try not to be so quick to condemn with your knee-jerk reactions unless you truly know what you're talking about.

I would think that hell has probably a ratio of at least 1000 to 1, but regardless of quantity, hell has the quality. See my signature for Mark Twain's take on this.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: I would think that hell has probably a ratio of at least 1000 to 1, but regardless of quantity, hell has the quality. See my signature for Mark Twain's take on this.

You may be right FaithNM, the number of people who have died in the history of the world is estimated between 90 and 100 billion. I'm trying to throw the christian's a bone though. Big Grin

We'll see who finally gets the real point I'm trying to make here. I got a cookie waitin for that person.

According those predestination "Only people of my faith (Which I just invented myself) get it so ner ner ner ner ner, oh and jesus (Maybe) despite his liberal views" nutters, as little as no-body so far. The universalists? EVERYBODY!

According to the bible? Very few.

David mitchell? What if its only the atheists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AXOmPZ6fo

(This is CLEARLY a deistic plot to convert us to deism using a hypothetical based on the bible, heaven and hell, CLEARLY) *rolls eyes*
(June 14, 2011 at 5:19 pm)Stue Denim Wrote: (This is CLEARLY a deistic plot to convert us to deism using a hypothetical based on the bible, heaven and hell, CLEARLY) *rolls eyes*

lol .. be assured in this everyone: I don't give two shits what you believe happens in the afterlife. I care only how you treat me in this one.

(June 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(June 14, 2011 at 5:19 pm)Stue Denim Wrote: (This is CLEARLY a deistic plot to convert us to deism using a hypothetical based on the bible, heaven and hell, CLEARLY) *rolls eyes*

lol .. be assured in this everyone: I don't give two shits what you believe happens in the afterlife. I care only how you treat me in this one.

Exactly what somebody who was trying to deceive us into becoming deists would say! AH-HA!

I voted for all three because you don't know how to make a poll. Tongue wheeeeee!
Everybody is missing the whole point.

Jesus didn't sacrifice himself on the cross for the world. If you do the math, it seems painfully obvious that he didn't even do it for even half of the world. Not even close.

Consider this:

Jesus wasn't even on the planet till as recently as 2000 years ago. That's a lot of souls he skipped.
Add to that the billions of people who never heard of him simply because information wasn't exactly zipping around the world even 200 years ago.
Add to that the billions that were simply born to a family of Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. etc etc.
Add to that the idea that most Christians admit to and accept - predestination. god's hand picked gems.

When it comes right down to it, Jesus didn't die "to save the sins of the world" ... he died for an ultra exclusive group and if you're damn lucky you were born in the right century, in the right country, to the right family, and had god's approval symbol stamped on your soul!

Hell has got to be just SWIMMING with souls by now!

[Image: hell-4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4504 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1687 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5476 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5532 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 13656 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19125 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Hell and God cant Co-exist. Socratic Meth Head 440 45782 June 22, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: madog
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 7736 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8504 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My thoughts on heaven dyresand 24 7182 November 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd