Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going offline
Going offline
Just letting everyone know that I'll be away for a few weeks. I haven't abandoned the forum. Tongue
I'll miss ya!
Should be back in 3 weeks, hopefully. I'm going to take this opportunity to take a nice lengthy break from religious wackos. For the next few weeks I'll be living on the assumption that theists and religion don't exist. Lovely! Big Grin
Being in England, that makes it easy. Since most people here are atheists anyway.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
RE: Going offline
Don't go more crazy while you're away Ace Wink
(August 1, 2011 at 11:08 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Don't go more crazy while you're away Ace Wink

Sex crazy? Yes.
Flirt and have sex with old school teachers? Yes.
Fitness crazy? Yes.

Talk about religion or anything related to religion? Fuck no! Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Talk to you when you get back. Enjoy. Smile
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Ta Ta
Bye, bye Ace! Have fun on your vacation. We'll miss you too Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Beat it hooker, and have fun.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Being in England, that makes it easy. Since most people here are atheists anyway.

Sounds like a lovely place.....if it weren't for all the rain, lousy food and warm beer!

Beer in England is drinkable at room temperature, why would be bother cooling it? It's only because American beer tastes like piss that you have to drink it cold.
(August 1, 2011 at 12:47 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Beat it hooker

That's not a very nice thing to say to Kayenneh is it? Shame on you Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2402 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1059 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 585 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2274 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 882 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1604 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1054 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1472 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1349 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Not going anywhere for a while? Brian37 24 2032 June 6, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Joods