Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bang theory is not valid.
Big Bang theory is not valid.
I have been doing some research on this because I doubted the theory and it seems like my concerns were right.

There are numerous problems with the BB model, is there anyone here who is convinced of the BB.

I know I have not gone into detail about why I doubt it as I hope to go through what I have uncovered during a discussion but I'd like to get your opinions first.
RE: Big Bang theory is not valid.
Problems such as? Also, do you have a different theory, so that we can compare the two side by side?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well.....he's a deist so I bet it has something to do with an invisible sky-daddy who set everything up and went away to jerk off somewhere for the rest of time.
Half the fun is letting somebody rev up the fantasy engine Min. (No seriously I want to hear the criticism, as well as your own take Diamond)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I thought we were taking bets.
(August 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well.....he's a deist so I bet it has something to do with an invisible sky-daddy who set everything up and went away to jerk off somewhere for the rest of time.

So very close Min ... the universe is actually the result of god's jerk off.

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hello, one-time-poster.

FFS: post material if you are trying to make a discussion. I have no will to play 'guess the chicken' with an avatarless 1st-time poster that hasn't said anything more than "Oh... ummmm... yeaaaahhhh.... this is..... ummmm.... wrong."

Edit: oh good... you have avatar now Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well.....he's a deist so I bet it has something to do with an invisible sky-daddy who set everything up and went away to jerk off somewhere for the rest of time.

Yes apart from the above ^ great citation of what I actually believe, in between the sky daddy jerking off the equation alone for the BB theory does not hold up without the addition of dark matter or dark energy neither of which has been proved to actually exist.

Quite frankly dark matter/energy seems to me to be a theory invented to be able to complete the equation instead of proof being found to prove the theory.

Dark matter is about as provable as the sky daddy, thanks for your input Minimalist I take it your forum name adds up to the worthiness of your posts.

..... also there is more problems with the theory, but first I would like you to state your universe creation model preference so I know where your coming from.
(August 29, 2011 at 10:54 pm)Cinjin Wrote: the universe is actually the result of god's jerk off.

That’s not true! It was a fart and I have the evidence on video.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
That's correct, "dark matter" and "dark energy" have not been proven to exist. I don't see the problem yet. Some promising data, but nothing set in stone.

I'll go with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
I haven't read it top to bottom, so if we hit a point that needs to be corrected don't crucify me for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does God have in common with String Theory? LinuxGal 2 756 December 30, 2022 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Did the Big Bang happen? JairCrawford 50 3549 May 18, 2022 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Just When I Thought I Understood the Big Bang Rhondazvous 19 2511 January 23, 2018 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  If the Universe Collapses Because of a False Vacuum, Won't There Just be Another Big Rhondazvous 11 2426 November 8, 2017 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Big Bang and QM bennyboy 1 615 September 10, 2017 at 4:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How big is the universe? Rhondazvous 77 11794 August 1, 2017 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Teaching the Big bang theory to Preschoolers GeorgiasTelescope 5 1589 June 24, 2017 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  I wrote the first book to teach the Big Bang theory to Preschoolers! GeorgiasTelescope 0 649 June 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: GeorgiasTelescope
  When and Where did the Atomic Theory Come From? Rhondazvous 29 9262 May 13, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I have a layman's theory about quantum physics "spookiness" Won2blv 15 2693 March 5, 2017 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Won2blv