Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists: Can you disprove the resurrection or Jesus' existence?
Atheists: Can you disprove the resurrection or Jesus' existence?
Can you give me your best evidence that Jesus was not the son of God and died on the cross, or that he didn't exist? There's a theory that was in the movie ''Zeitgeist'' where the filmmakers claim that Jesus was a myth and never existed. They also claimed that all religion came from ancient astrology and sun worship.
RE: Atheists:Can you disprove the resurrection or Jesus' existence?

I can assure you, no one here is going to be using Zeigeist as a backing for evidence against JC. You'll need to visit another forum if you're going to set up that straw man.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Can you give me your best evidence that Thor was not the son of Odin and didn't wield the all powerful Mjöllnir?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Quote:Can you give me your best evidence that Jesus was not the son of God and died on the cross, or that he didn't exist?

You are asserting that a dead jew on a stick came back to life. The only evidence you have for this is written in a poorly-written religious text which has been extensively edited through the centuries. This is insufficient to prove your case.

If you can come up with anything new, please do so. Be aware that we have already been through the Pliny, Suetonius, Tacitus, Josephus shit so don't even bother with those.

Meanwhile, no one needs to visit this site:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/country.html

more than you.
Atheists:Can you disprove the resurrection or Jesus' existence?
Excuse my random question here but did you really made an account solely to throw up two arguments against most of the people on this site? Judging by the lack of introduction and no posts to anything else it's the conclusion my mind came to.
That's fairly typical behavior, C-D. They have a random thought and think that no one ever came up with such inane arguments before.
(September 1, 2011 at 12:13 am)Minimalist Wrote: That's fairly typical behavior, C-D. They have a random thought and think that no one ever came up with such inane arguments before.

Sorry. Just caught me off guard. I've made a few forums for people but this is only the second one I've joined. The first I made the mistake of not starting with an intro(i didn't relize you were supposed to) and got chewed out by like 6 people. Ever since then. Always the first thing I do lol. So it throws me off when people don't.
That IS their introduction.

My name is xxxxx, and you atheists are all retarded.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 1, 2011 at 12:19 am)Rhythm Wrote: That IS their introduction.

My name is xxxxx, and you atheists are all retarded.

So it would appear. (that being their intro not the atheists being retarded.)
Oh I'm sure there are some atheists somewhere that have been touched.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1796 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  Can "Jesus is God" be compared to "Ghost in the Shell" anime Woah0 17 1712 August 20, 2022 at 3:45 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Existence of Marcion questioned? JairCrawford 28 2112 March 4, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 14878 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3922 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The existence of god Foxaèr 16 2889 May 5, 2018 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Travis Walton versus The Resurrection. Jehanne 61 15607 November 29, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20245 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How do atheists see Jesus' parables? drfuzzy 92 14434 November 3, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3374 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist