Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mins real identity revealed.
Mins real identity revealed.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1224747914001...ope-a-nazi

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Mins real identity revealed.
Perhaps the fucker....

[Image: pope-benedict-nazi-salute1+sanfranciscosentinel+com.jpg]

just had a cramp?
Isn't the Anti Defamation League the ultimate crybaby group??

Would they not be the biggest collection of assholes always using the words "I'm offended!"

fuck them, and fuck the pope
[Image: Evolution.png]

I want to know why this is news-worthy. Who cares?
That will never hold up in court...
These freaks should get a life... I hope she doesn't apologise.

Oh, you're offended? I'm sorr...GO FUCK YOURSELF....................................................................................amen...........
Cunt
Min is Sean Hannity's other personality.(imagine Hannity's has a personality, far fetched I know.)
Kudos to Susan.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(October 18, 2011 at 4:23 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Min is Sean Hannity's other personality.(imagine Hannity's has a personality, far fetched I know.)

Them's fighting words, pardner!
(October 18, 2011 at 4:14 pm)Phaedra Wrote: I want to know why this is news-worthy. Who cares?

Well, it is Fox News.

Although seriously, as a Germanophile, It really annoys me to hear Ratzinger referred to as a Nazi. Yes, he did do a stint in the Hitler Youth. So did practically everyone born from 1926-9 in Germany. And the vast majority of them have repented of that ideology. And come to think of it, there were many more priests who did a lot more ass-kissing to Hitler than Ratzinger, quite a few of them outside Germany.

I mean, we can all agree that Ratzinger is:
* culpable, however indirectly, for an institution that may have been responsible for the molestation of more children than any in history.
* has done very little to nip the molestation scandals in the bud.
* unbendingly conservative.
* also indirectly responsible for the continued spread of AIDS by his refusal to condone condom use, even in places where AIDS is amazingly common.
* a man who bears far more resemblance to Emperor Palpatine than any man should, especially a man responsible for over a billion people.

But seriously, there's a lot more stuff to hate Ratzinger for than not bothering to question Hitler when he was around. I won't say he made up for it, but at least his evil is of a different nature entirely than the Nazis.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:Yes, he did do a stint in the Hitler Youth.

Not to mention a Luftwaffe Flak Brigade.

http://gawker.com/joseph-ratzinger

Quote:That followed just weeks on the heels of his infallible decision to reverse the excommunication of a Richard Williamson, a British priest (he pretended to be a bishop) who has actively, repeatedly, and loudly denied the historical fact of the Holocaust, described the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as "authentic," and claimed that 9/11 was an inside job. After everyone started wondering why, all of a sudden, a former Hitler Youth and Luftwaffe anti-aircraft gunner was running around dropping church grudges against Holocaust deniers, Ratzinger issued an apology for the way it was handled and promised to start reading the internet, which would have told him all about Williamson's ideas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True or False ? Will Your Judgement Be Unbiased in Answer to the Question Revealed ? Coveredone 87 36738 April 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris