Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Christian Woman
Crazy Christian Woman

LOL!

My favorite quote:

"EVERY DARK-SIDED PERSON GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, if you believe in Jesus you can stay here."

Oh and the best part!

In the clip, you could see her ripping up the paper with the $50,000 check, saying how she doesn't want any money from anyone tainted and dark-sided.

"Jeanne allocated the Perrin's $50,000 as follows:

$5000 to pay for Ashley's dance certification.
$10,000 to help Ashley and Abigail move into their own place.
$15,000 for Barry to spend on the family.
and
$20,000 for Margaret to pay for the gastric bypass surgery that Margaret wanted.

Upon further review, Margaret has decided to accept the money."

LOLOLOLOLOL! ROFLOL

I know not all christians are this way, but wow I can't believe there are people out there like this.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Crazy Christian Woman
This is a classic. This episode made that show.... well, at least longer than it would've been.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Christians call non-believers of the devil, yet look at how they react and treat the poor woman when they find out she is not a christian.

Those women are pathetic, I hope each of them burn in eternal hellfire Big Grin

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
fucking hell....
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
Bat shit crazy.

She should worry less about "dark-sided" and more about "wide-butted."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH4Tk8G02xA

(October 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote:

LOL!

My favorite quote:

"EVERY DARK-SIDED PERSON GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, if you believe in Jesus you can stay here."

Oh and the best part!

In the clip, you could see her ripping up the paper with the $50,000 check, saying how she doesn't want any money from anyone tainted and dark-sided.

"Jeanne allocated the Perrin's $50,000 as follows:

$5000 to pay for Ashley's dance certification.
$10,000 to help Ashley and Abigail move into their own place.
$15,000 for Barry to spend on the family.
and
$20,000 for Margaret to pay for the gastric bypass surgery that Margaret wanted.

Upon further review, Margaret has decided to accept the money."

LOLOLOLOLOL! ROFLOL

I know not all christians are this way, but wow I can't believe there are people out there like this.

Thanks for posting this one up, I remember seeing this episode when it aired over here and I can honestly tell you it scared me more than a bit. I remember feeling really sorry for the children being raised in that house. The woman had been away for two weeks (or one week, i can't remember), and she couldn't even see past her religious/fear based mindlock to show her children love or affection, she just went off in a rant because the daughter allowed herself to be hypnotized. What a terrible presence to have to deal with as your parent.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole.
I honestly can't watch fox news because I end up screaming at the tv in frustration. Just ruins my day every fucking time.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
(October 21, 2011 at 9:22 pm)Jay1982 Wrote: Thanks for posting this one up, I remember seeing this episode when it aired over here and I can honestly tell you it scared me more than a bit. I remember feeling really sorry for the children being raised in that house. The woman had been away for two weeks (or one week, i can't remember), and she couldn't even see past her religious/fear based mindlock to show her children love or affection, she just went off in a rant because the daughter allowed herself to be hypnotized. What a terrible presence to have to deal with as your parent.

Whats even more terrifying is that there's a bunch of fucktard christians who think that this woman is one of Jesus' favorites.

Angry
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 21, 2011 at 9:47 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: I honestly can't watch fox news because I end up screaming at the tv in frustration. Just ruins my day every fucking time.

I've had this brief conversation with DeistPaladin before - I'll throw things if I watch it too long. I can't let my eyes drift to the TV's playing news at the gym, because they only play Fox, and I have a hard enough time with my heart rate without spiking it unnecessarily out of pure, unadulterated rage.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if God is a woman Woah0 31 2542 November 26, 2022 at 1:28 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5520 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1303 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Is this woman nuts? brewer 37 4700 February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion: Just Plain Crazy Minimalist 10 2306 September 26, 2017 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Maybe I'm being crazy... BrokenQuill92 18 1937 November 21, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Should a woman be treated differently if... Mr Greene 107 9588 September 21, 2016 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Just to show that the 'Murricans don't have the monopoly on christian crazy GUBU 5 1690 April 13, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8380 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh Brian37 25 6153 March 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Brian37