Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we put angels on xmas trees?
Why do we put angels on xmas trees?
Once upon a xmas eve, a long, long time ago, it was a foggy night, the reindeer were all sick, the elves were on strike, Mrs. Clause was on the rag and Santa was behind on his list.

Well, Santa is kicked back in his 'Lazy-Boy' recliner, jamming out to some xmas carols, when a knock comes on the door.

Santa gets up to answer the door, slips on some eggnog, falls down, busts his ass, rips his red suit and when the door opens up, an angel is standing there.

"Santa! Whadda ya want me ta do with this tree?"
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: Why do we put angels on xmas trees?
Because someone has to make sure that we don't revert to paganism while decorating our homes with pagan idols for a pagan holiday?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Keep Christ in Christmas! Now, where should we set up the tree?"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
because angels look pretty with trees shoved up their asses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is time to put the "Hammer" down. Brian37 14 677 July 19, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why You Should Never Put Christmas Lights On Palm Trees BrianSoddingBoru4 15 2349 January 1, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Re-Write the Lyrics to Xmas Songs BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1066 December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare? Fake Messiah 13 1564 December 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Warren put out a Tweet today, ....... Brian37 1 405 June 23, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3370 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Tea Party Congressman Calls For Tax Breaks To Put Out Raging Wildfire In District downbeatplumb 5 2308 September 4, 2011 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13