Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The U.S. Gov't Takes On the Important Issues Once Again
The U.S. Gov't Takes On the Important Issues Once Again
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-no...ot-at-work

Atheist= Anarchist

I didn't know that!

Just watch the video....

I'm embarrassed to be an American. Someone British marry me and take me away from this stupid, stupid place!

RE: The U.S. Gov't Takes On the Important Issues Once Again
bam bam here i am.
yeah, already worked that deal out for myself aswell
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
you better be filth in the sack or it's going to be one short marriage
apparently i can't watch the video Sad
(November 4, 2011 at 12:26 pm)aleialoura Wrote: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-no...ot-at-work

Atheist= Anarchist

I didn't know that!

Just watch the video....

I'm embarrassed to be an American. Someone British marry me and take me away from this stupid, stupid place!
You want to get married to get a away?
I can arrange something, if you want to...
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Simply put, some Republicans don't know that E pluribus Unum has been a national motto since 1792. After Obama referenced this phrase, they want a vote to reaffirm that the motto is "In God We Trust." One congressman has gone on record as saying that, if that wasn't the national motto, then there may as well be no God, and if there's no God, anarchy should prevail, and if anarchy should prevail, then he might as well act like Anton Chigurh.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: you better be filth in the sack or it's going to be one short marriage

I'm so filthy it's ridiculous.

(November 4, 2011 at 12:43 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: You want to get married to get a away?

ROFLOL

Turkey, huh?

I'll have to pass, but thanks anyway.

(November 4, 2011 at 1:19 pm)aleialoura Wrote:
(November 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: you better be filth in the sack or it's going to be one short marriage

I'm so filthy it's ridiculous.

(November 4, 2011 at 12:43 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: You want to get married to get a away?

ROFLOL

Turkey, huh?

I'll have to pass, but thanks anyway.
Why not?
Turkey has everything you need, and more.
Besides, who would want to live on a cold island? Besides, dental care is on par with US standards in Turkey, whereas it's probably comparable to India in the UK.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Ya know, I'm not terribly against it, but I always imagined myself somewhere much much colder.

(November 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Ya know, I'm not terribly against it, but I always imagined myself somewhere much much colder.

Maybe it'd be better to go to a Scandinavian country.
Less Balkan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 3052 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists wildly progressive on a variety of issues Foxaèr 5 356 October 10, 2020 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  "Defeating Trump is more important than all of us" Foxaèr 44 3692 March 15, 2020 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Voting Machine Issues In Kansas ReptilianPeon 3 851 August 8, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13954 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  The GOP once again suppressing voters who disagree with them NuclearEnergy 27 6947 June 20, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Pyongyang/Why capitalism isn't a form of gov. Brian37 29 2709 April 19, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Steve Harvey Meets with Trump to Discuss Housing and Inner-city Issues Rhondazvous 60 8475 January 16, 2017 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Daily Show's Trevor Noah takes on Tomi Lahren Aegon 0 472 December 1, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  How important are each of Haight's Five Foundations of Morality to you? Whateverist 30 3400 October 26, 2016 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye