Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience of Atheistforum.
My experience of Atheistforum.
I'm cracking on towards 1000 posts, admittedly most are innuendo and of no use to the discussion and I thought it was time to give my thoughts on this place.

This forum is by far the best I have ever been on, I've never got past 150 posts anywhere else. Mostly the characters here are nice 'normal' thinking people, I'm particularly proud to be part of an atheist community that allows theists to have their say, no matter how much it's obviously bollocks, this is not something that an atheist recieves on theist site. Besides Rayaan, Frods, and tack, I'm quite fond of Stat and GC, even if it's just because of their bloody mindedness and the effort they put into posting here.

On the atheist side, I always enjoy Min's posts on archaelogy and other findings. I love DP (not double penetration summer) debates with stat, I'll quite happily admit that it makes enjoyable reading. I love ElD's song thread and am hoping he'll do more. I like that as a community there seems to be quite a good sense about politics and most know where they stand. Even our right libertarian nuts like Tiberius and theVoid Wink. And our left libertarian nuts like RevJ. Even though all libertarians are unrealistic it makes for great debate.

I also love the females here, mostly for aesthetic reasons, but also because they often appear to be the most passionate posters here. I think that bodes well for the bedroom.

I also love the mods/admin here Darwinian and team do a great job of letting it flow and being some of the finest posters around. Shame you seem unable to give me some god damn lime green letters on my name Smile

That's what i think of this place.HeartHeart
RE: My experience of Atheistforum.
Dodgy

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 7, 2011 at 3:56 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: admittedly most are innuendo

Most of mine are just me being offensive.

Hmm, I am not pleased that I didn't get a shout out... Prick Heart
Cunt
I would have fellow but lesser Brit, but there are to many to mention! But I love you just as much as min, but less than Alei's chest.
Call me when you're pushing 10,000 and let me know how you're doing!
(November 7, 2011 at 4:06 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: I would have fellow but lesser Brit, but there are to many to mention! But I love you just as much as min, but less than Alei's chest.

That's why "I see how it is"
You'll probably be whinging in hell, saying it's too cold.
(November 7, 2011 at 4:28 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(November 7, 2011 at 4:06 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: I would have fellow but lesser Brit, but there are to many to mention! But I love you just as much as min, but less than Alei's chest.

That's why "I see how it is"

I love to joke and tease, it's fun and i'm never, ever serious about it.

If you can't have a laugh, go fuck yourself(not you, just in general) Smile
I never am either, my love, that's why I adore going 'round and 'round with you. You wouldn't be so fun to pick at, else.
I can only assume I am not mentioned because I don't have breasts. I ask you to redo this thread in twenty years because by then I'm sure I'll have a rocking pair of man tits.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 7, 2011 at 3:56 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: I also love the mods/admin here Darwinian and team do a great job of letting it flow and being some of the finest posters around. Shame you seem unable to give me some god damn lime green letters on my name Smile

Once you ascend to green, your posting rate drops like an epileptic child watching Dennō Senshi Porygon on Japanese noon TV...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 882 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1697 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8522 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5732 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 18079 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do Men/Women Experience Love? ScienceAf 61 11662 July 18, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2044 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I had a horrible experience with Dell. Socrates 17 3069 February 14, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  I just had a Paranormal experience!! ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4982 January 10, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Is Depression/Annnxiety from the Bullshit You Experience or are You Prone to it? Rhondazvous 43 4783 November 29, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye