Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian man trying to out wierd americans
Russian man trying to out wierd americans
Quote:Russian 'grave robber made dolls from girls' corpses'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15653074

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Russian man trying to out wierd americans
Wtf?!...
Cunt
Please, that's amatuer shit. He's gonna have to try harder to out crazy us. Who doesn't make dolls from corpses?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It doesn't say a thin about weirding out americans... and this even happened in Russia, so it's not like he's a Russian man digging up graves in america.

Not that there's anything wrong with 'desecrating' graves anyway. People get so emotional over the dead that it's ridiculous. There is nothing sacred about the dead and if someone finds a use for them by all means let them.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 10, 2011 at 3:13 pm)frankiej Wrote: Wtf?!...

Aha, you've obviously never seen any Rob Zombie films Undecided
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(November 10, 2011 at 3:43 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: It doesn't say a thin about weirding out americans... and this even happened in Russia, so it's not like he's a Russian man digging up graves in america.

Not that there's anything wrong with 'desecrating' graves anyway. People get so emotional over the dead that it's ridiculous. There is nothing sacred about the dead and if someone finds a use for them by all means let them.

True. It seems weird, but it's just a pile of remains, and an argument from morality is no argument at all. Personally I plan on cremation, or being buried under a tree (so that it benefits), or both.

<--Will have himself forged into ammunition for "hunting" purposes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
oh that is just wrong on so many levels of wrongness.
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
(November 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Please, that's amatuer shit. He's gonna have to try harder to out crazy us. Who doesn't make dolls from corpses?

Fuck, yeah. We even let them run for the Republican nomination for president.
(November 10, 2011 at 7:44 pm)R-e-n-n-a-t Wrote:
(November 10, 2011 at 3:43 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: It doesn't say a thin about weirding out americans... and this even happened in Russia, so it's not like he's a Russian man digging up graves in america.

True. It seems weird, but it's just a pile of remains, and an argument from morality is no argument at all. Personally I plan on cremation, or being buried under a tree (so that it benefits), or both.

Lmao good idea, now you would be useful even dead, one last contribution to the world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1340 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  I am seriously considering trying this. Brian37 51 1872 May 21, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm trying to train a puppy Theswordismyleopard 13 814 August 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard
  Lucky-Assed Americans: What Will You Do with Your $1200? Rhondazvous 22 2761 May 2, 2020 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I do not teach Ukrainian and Russian Interaktive 22 2456 March 23, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  How Americans view the British Cod 81 6318 December 26, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Russian criminal culture purplepurpose 0 218 December 10, 2018 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It Seraphina 62 6041 July 29, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Question to all Americans: why do you refer to vehicles and ships as "she"? rado84 38 5741 July 15, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Trying to Decide Something rexbeccarox 94 10255 April 11, 2015 at 7:33 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox