Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Rick Perry's campaign end before your eyes
Watch Rick Perry's campaign end before your eyes

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Watch Rick Perry's campaign end before your eyes
Your politicians are lifefailfacepalms. Must be embarrasing when you go to polling station and the options are, retard A or retard B.
We get Oxford educated posh twat A and Oxford educated less but still posh twat B
I'm glad I'm not a Republican so I don't have to choose from one of these douchebags.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I've never voted for a republican in my life. So far I haven't seen a reason to start.

[Image: Republicans_Debate_0f601.jpg?uuid=gYoXxg...7C6lZcS_dg]

8 lumps of shit. I hope jesus is proud of this collection of losers.
I couldn't get past the first 5 seconds. I already needed to go shower with a brillo pad and lava soap because of other members of this board. This just makes me want to slit my wrists.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
"I would do away with the education". No, I would rather do away with you, you're a fucking moron. No honestly, I'm not even upset. Rick Perry is a puppet. Someone polled some group of people and it came out in the wash that he might gain political favour by suggesting that we do away with the Dept of Ed. Lets do away with the people who answered that poll in a way that persuaded his political advisors to coach him in that direction. WTF?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That's the thing which really irritates me. People are focusing on his flub and not the fact that if he were president, he would do away with the Dept. of Education and apparently cut eduction funding. I guess he wants everyone to be homeskooled brainwashed idiots so they'll keep worshiping Jesus and voting Republican.
No...actually that's what makes me want to kill myself.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Can anyone seriously look at the state of education in this country today and tell me with a straight face that we're spending too much money on it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't watch Youtube Interaktive 11 1098 December 31, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1916 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 536 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 877 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1721 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 868 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
  Campaign Conundrum onlinebiker 1 294 June 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1113 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5294 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The End Of the Pathologization Of Intersex Amarok 1 467 July 7, 2019 at 4:00 am