Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empirical Evidence for Multiverse
RE: Empirical Evidence for Multiverse
Shit, man, everything I can cross I'm crossing for you and your Dad.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
You never know what is going on in someone's life.

I want only the best for both you guy's dads.
(October 17, 2015 at 7:06 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Dad's having bypass. Sorry cannot continue thread. Much as I would like to address valid points made thus far.

Best wishes for his quick and full recovery.

I hope your dad will be OK, best wishes to you both.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Chad - best of luck to your dad and the whole family.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 17, 2015 at 7:06 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Dad's having bypass. Sorry cannot continue thread. Much as I would like to address valid points made thus far.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck. These things are always scary.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I wish all the best for you and your Dad, Chad.
Hope it turns out well.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Indeed.
I'd say I was praying for you but .. you know. Oh hell, alright. 'I'm praying for you' ... in some allegorical sense which I'll sort out for you once your dad is on the mend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is evidence? Arkilogue 50 7889 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Evidence of ET? Jehanne 54 7667 December 19, 2015 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Evidence vs proof? IanHulett 20 3886 December 14, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Evidence against creation Neber 51 14616 April 20, 2015 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Surgenator
  Thoughts on a multiverse/consciousness Gessle 32 6862 February 14, 2015 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Can you give any evidence for Darwin's theory? Walker_Lee 51 9960 May 14, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Evidence for the Culprit in the Late Bronze Age Collapse in the Levant Minimalist 0 979 February 14, 2014 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2213 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  More Evidence...as if it were needed...that White Evangelicals Minimalist 18 5422 January 5, 2014 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: là bạn điên
  More Evidence of Evolution in Action Minimalist 8 3343 November 7, 2013 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris