Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 5:13 am

Poll: ,
This poll is closed.
A
10.53%
2 10.53%
B
89.47%
17 89.47%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Taboo of Number Two
RE: The Taboo of Number Two
(August 7, 2015 at 1:03 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: I will never forgive you for getting me to watch that.  Just look at my breakfast all over the floor.  And after starting off in such a promising fashion too.  *shivers*

You only have to blame your curiosity. It kills cats, dunno what it does to dogs. You had fair warning.
(August 7, 2015 at 1:03 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: I will never forgive you for getting me to watch that.  Just look at my breakfast all over the floor.  And after starting off in such a promising fashion too.  *shivers*

I was going to warn you against it, and then I saw this and saw that it was too late. You poor thing. Undecided
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
lol, and let's not mention tubgirl

Don't care. Tub girl can do her thing free of my prying eyes. In fact I may never look at another naked person as long as I live.
OK went through all the posts and didn't find an answer. I'm bidet curious. Here goes:

Is the water pressure adjustable? Can you change it based on the adhesive quality of the poop?

Are there bidets with pulsating stream options?

Can the steam be adjusted (narrow to wide angle)?

Is there a hand held option (just like a shower head)?

What is the splatter factor radius (if there is one, am I sterilizing the surrounding floor after)? Is there an add on option to reduce splatter?

OK, next question is a short one. If you're pooping in public and there are three or more stalls to choose from (assume they are all unoccupied), which stall are you most likely to choose?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The one furthest from the door and all mankind.
(August 7, 2015 at 2:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OK, next question is a short one. If you're pooping in public and there are three or more stalls to choose from (assume they are all unoccupied), which stall are you most likely to choose?

The largest one.  Smile

I know it's for handicap but I feel crammed in the others.  I won't take long, promise!
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Probably better not to if there is any chance someone really needs it. Had a friend and colleague who was confined to a wheel chair. He explained to me why it really irritated him. Apparently just to pee required catheterization and so great patience on his part. Since he was working within the same time constraints as everyone else, any delay was likely to make him lose it. He always struck me as the most patient person in the world, but apparently that can be a shield that covers for a much more tense situation.
(August 7, 2015 at 2:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OK went through all the posts and didn't find an answer. I'm bidet curious. Here goes:

Is the water pressure adjustable? Can you change it based on the adhesive quality of the poop? Yes. think of it as a mini sprinkler. You can adjust pressure and temperature.

Are there bidets with pulsating stream options? Lol, not that I've personally seen.

Can the steam be adjusted (narrow to wide angle)? Only by default. The more pressure you have on it, the wider it gets.

Is there a hand held option (just like a shower head)? Not on any bidet I've personally seen.

What is the splatter factor radius (if there is one, am I sterilizing the surrounding floor after)? Is there an add on option to reduce splatter? You're sitting on the bidet, so your butt is covering it up. The splash goes on your butt but does not escape out onto the floor. At least not if you do it right I guess.

OK, next question is a short one. If you're pooping in public and there are three or more stalls to choose from (assume they are all unoccupied), which stall are you most likely to choose? Handycapped stall because it's bigger, further away, and tends to be cleaner because less people use it. If there is no handycapped stall, I just take whichever stall is furthest away from the sinks/etc and cleanest looking. What about you?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(August 7, 2015 at 12:04 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Poo-pourri is great for hiding the smell.

But it has a long lasting, unique smell of its own. So you end up with a 30 minute broadcast of "Hey, everyone, I just pooped."

LOL! I've never used it...
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1351 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1809 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Two people are drowning..... ErGingerbreadMandude 40 5104 January 10, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4391 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  3, that's the magic number... Ben Davis 15 789 July 22, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
Question Do you know your credit card number- Aractus 22 2596 September 24, 2015 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  On what model throne do you do your two? Whateverist 31 4271 August 26, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Number 2's on the way! Ben Davis 28 2949 July 29, 2015 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  By the way, the number 6 Foxaèr 15 2239 July 8, 2015 at 8:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Madness and Mayhem charity stream: Day Two abentwookie 0 633 May 17, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: abentwookie