Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 4:00 am

Poll: ,
This poll is closed.
A
10.53%
2 10.53%
B
89.47%
17 89.47%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Taboo of Number Two
RE: The Taboo of Number Two
(August 14, 2015 at 10:40 am)pool Wrote: I wish more girls were like CL

You mean Catholic or obsessed with shit?
Poop of course.
Oh the beauty.
(August 14, 2015 at 10:40 am)pool Wrote: I wish more girls were like CL

Aww, love ya Pool! Blush

I love your poop sense of humor. Big Grin
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I've always wanted a strong poop meme here . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

CL, if you always have floaters you might want to stick to rivers. Or squeeze it out at or near the crest of the wave.

We use to ski a lot (in NE with only lakes) and inevitably one of us would have to poop. None of us had the brains to sit on the edge of the boat to pinch a loaf. That's what skiing stoned gets ya. There was always the obligatory bet of sink or float. Those of us that had floaters, or suspected floaters, would spin real fast in a 180 so we could see what we needed to evade. Plus you could use your hands to create wave action in the opposite direction. Woe betide the individual with the loose stool. A no win situation!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We now have enough posts for each day of the year. Oops, mine makes enough for leap year. Perhaps we should come out with the first AF.org calendar "A Year In Shit".
I think this thread may be pooping out.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
One last one.
You know how sometimes you hold it in until it's convenient to go.
That happened to me yesterday. I came home and then didn't feel like going. The urge didn't come back for about half an hour later.
Very frustrating as I needed to go out again!
Does our brain have a timer or something before trying again.
Why can't my brain control my bowels when I say so?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Depends on what's percolating in there.

That baked bean and sauerkraut pizza for instance . . . .

Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

37 pages of shit? Well, I guess that is nothing new. Randy has hundreds. Big Grin

Rufus and Piola sittin' on a park bench.
Piola looks at Rufus and says, "Whisper something soft and mushy in my ear".
"Sheeeeit"
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1316 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1764 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Two people are drowning..... ErGingerbreadMandude 40 4987 January 10, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4302 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  3, that's the magic number... Ben Davis 15 760 July 22, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
Question Do you know your credit card number- Aractus 22 2566 September 24, 2015 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  On what model throne do you do your two? Whateverist 31 4233 August 26, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Number 2's on the way! Ben Davis 28 2900 July 29, 2015 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  By the way, the number 6 Foxaèr 15 2217 July 8, 2015 at 8:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Madness and Mayhem charity stream: Day Two abentwookie 0 628 May 17, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: abentwookie