Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
All the signs are there. Of course when the end times don't come, people will only say that they were mistaken or that there still need to be more signs.

I wonder what people will say when we have space colonies. I don't think Revelations mentions space colonies.
(September 9, 2015 at 3:25 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ok, who left the cage open?

If he sticks to his word, the cage gets welded shut by the end of the month.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Naw, this happened last year. Why do I feel that next october we will be hearing about hot prof made a calculation error and the end of the world is next year?
And the next, and the next...

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to wait for your most amazing present ever and it never ever arrives. I'm getting pissed off enough having to wait until November for Fallout 4.
I was getting raptured then i was like oh shit i gotta get down then i shouted boobies then i woke up.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I absolutely will be sticking to my word, and pleasing many of you guys, if October rolls in uneventfully (for the Rapture).
The one caveat I have, is if it does come, and I am allowed to come back for visits-
You guys are way up at the top of my list, but I'll bring presents that you'll like.
(September 12, 2015 at 10:12 pm)professor Wrote: I absolutely will be sticking to my word, and pleasing many of you guys, if October rolls in uneventfully (for the Rapture).
The one caveat I have, is if it does come, and I am allowed to come back for visits-
You guys are way up at the top of my list, but I'll bring presents that you'll like.

I don't want you to leave AF Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 12, 2015 at 10:12 pm)professor Wrote: I absolutely will be sticking to my word, and pleasing many of you guys, if October rolls in uneventfully (for the Rapture).

Again I must ask - will you seek professional help if the 23rd rolls by uneventfully?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
September is nearly half over and so far I have not noticed any improvements as a result of jesus freak assholes flying up to the sky.

Methinks this shalt be another fuck-up by the fuck-ups.
(September 12, 2015 at 10:17 pm)Losty Wrote:

I don't want you to leave AF Sad

I know. I've been having some serious lols.

Maybe, he'll say, "Ooops, I made a mistake, my calculations now say that the rapture will take place in two years."

Funny, but truly sad.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3743 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Silver 1 630 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4709 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 30406 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 10382 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 8086 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 11696 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 26970 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 17154 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7981 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand