Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
If NDEs are supposed to be proof of an afterlife - how come they're not called "Death Experiences"? Hmmm? I'm all ears! I'm all ears! :all-fucking-ears:
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I have a near-death experience every second of every day. I could suddenly die of a heart attack, or be shot by a sniper, or an asteroid could hit the planet and kill me. I'm always one second away from potential death somehow. I'm as fragile as a glass house made of shitty glass. We all are.

However, angels are real, obviously. All the other stuff is fake, because I said so.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 3, 2015 at 6:57 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 6:52 am)Little Rik Wrote: What sort of hypocrite are you beanie?  Tut Tut
First you swear direct to me for no reason then you climb the pulpit of morality by saying that i am disrespectful.  Wacky
Get lost hypocrite.   I'm all ears!

Could you please answer my post regarding the world's biggest study into NDE's? 

Quite wonderfully, it actually points to something you have been arguing against, that consciousness comes from the brain....... patients being "aware" for up to 3 minutes after being pronounced clinically dead.  You know which part of the body was the only part still active in every single case?
Go on, I'll let you guess.

Sure, sure i guess.
In the meantime can you show me the study you are talking about?  I'm all ears!
I changed my mind. Angels are fake, obviously, but all the other stuff is real because I said so.

I'm not prostitutizing, just stating my rapidly changing opinion.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(December 3, 2015 at 7:02 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 6:52 am)Little Rik Wrote: What sort of hypocrite are you beanie?  Tut Tut
First you swear direct to me for no reason then you climb the pulpit of morality by saying that i am disrespectful.  Wacky
Get lost hypocrite.   I'm all ears!

Swearing isn't against the rules, Rik. Blatant, unsupported preaching, on the other hand, is against the rules. There's nothing hypocritical about wanting you to fuck off with your ignorant, rude proselytizing, fucker.

Stim already explained that swearing is not against the rule so i didn't really mean that beanie.
I instead point out that you are an hypocrite because you are talking about morality.
Swearing direct to someone for no reason goes against the morality that you try to held in esteem.
Are you getting now?  I'm all ears!
(December 3, 2015 at 7:26 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:02 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Swearing isn't against the rules, Rik. Blatant, unsupported preaching, on the other hand, is against the rules. There's nothing hypocritical about wanting you to fuck off with your ignorant, rude proselytizing, fucker.

Stim already explained that swearing is not against the rule so i didn't really mean that beanie.
I instead point out that you are an hypocrite because you are talking about morality.
Swearing direct to someone for no reason goes against the morality that you try to held in esteem.

Go back and read the post where I asked why you haven't been banned yet. Point out the part where I'm talking about "morality." Then go back and read the post where I told you to shut the fuck up.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
I'm going to be open minded today, which apparently means believing everything that anyone says to me.

Go! This offer won't last.

Index of my best videos
(December 3, 2015 at 7:25 am)robvalue Wrote: I changed my mind. Angels are fake, obviously, but all the other stuff is real because I said so.
I'm not prostitutizing, just stating my rapidly changing opinion.

To find out whether something is real or not you got to use the correct type of science.
Unfortunately atheists keep on banging their heads on the hard brick wall in the believe that physical science can explain what is not physical.
No wonder they will never understand how the whole system works.  Banghead
(December 3, 2015 at 7:30 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:26 am)Little Rik Wrote: Stim already explained that swearing is not against the rule so i didn't really mean that beanie.

Go back and read the post where I asked why you haven't been banned yet. Point out the part where I'm talking about "morality." Then go back and read the post where I told you to shut the fuck up.

You said.....disrespectful........which relate to not following the moral code in use in human relationship.
So yes you are an hypocrite because you brake this code by swearing direct to me for no reason and at the same time you pretend to teach morality.  Shake Fist
(December 3, 2015 at 7:47 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:30 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Go back and read the post where I asked why you haven't been banned yet. Point out the part where I'm talking about "morality." Then go back and read the post where I told you to shut the fuck up.

You said.....disrespectful........which relate to not following the moral code in use in human relationship.
So yes you are an hypocrite because you brake this code by swearing direct to me for no reason and at the same time you pretend to teach morality.  Shake Fist

Just because I used the word "disrespectful," doesn't mean I was talking about the moral ramifications of all human interactions, fuck-stick. I was talking about forum rules, which expressly forbid preaching at us, failing to support your assertions, and then treating us as if we're stupid just because we don't believe your unsupported bullshit.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2878 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6590 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2879 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3111 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5848 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 87125 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3573 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5361 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4826 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26128 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic