Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do the ritors ask for Justice?
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice?
(September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am)RobertE Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 9:51 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Robert, not all teenagers are assholes. Just saying.

I don't even know why you respond to me. You do realise as to why I won't even acknowledge your pm about wanting me to support the BNP don't you? I don't associate myself with any political party so, let alone the British National Party/EDL/NF or whatever party you are a part of.

I believe that's a rule violation bruh...
(September 25, 2016 at 10:45 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am)RobertE Wrote: I don't even know why you respond to me. You do realise as to why I won't even acknowledge your pm about wanting me to support the BNP don't you? I don't associate myself with any political party so, let alone the British National Party/EDL/NF or whatever party you are a part of.

If it is, then I wasn't aware of it. It is Robert, Huggy. Smile Furthermore, he asked me for my opinion in the PM, that is all. So, I called it wrong.
Anyway, I am off to watch the football. Have fun ladies and gents.
(September 25, 2016 at 10:45 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am)RobertE Wrote: I don't even know why you respond to me. You do realise as to why I won't even acknowledge your pm about wanting me to support the BNP don't you? I don't associate myself with any political party so, let alone the British National Party/EDL/NF or whatever party you are a part of.

Everyone makes mistakes and it was all just one big misunderstanding anyway.

It's all good, at least from my point of view. I hope the staff will see it this way too. Smile
(September 25, 2016 at 4:59 am)RobertE Wrote:
(September 24, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Violence is as American as apple pie and baseball, no question about that.

Apple pie is not American it is English, and baseball, just like NFL are simply variations of English sports.

Right. That pedantic response is to be expected from someone who's never been to the US and has little to no understanding of the US other than what you see on the news and in movies.
(September 25, 2016 at 10:09 am)RobertE Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 9:42 am)Thena323 Wrote: It's not in advance. 

You've already referred to both of us as "he".

Are you really that arrogant to not accept an apology? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. Take that chip that you inherited off your shoulder and stop being arrogant.

I was correcting your poor use of English, and informing you of your clear misunderstanding of a fairly common word. 
Is being informed and accurate not important you? Big Grin

And it's not that I'm too arrogant to accept your apology, but let's face it: You're a know-nothing, nigger-hating pig from the across the pond, with Internet and keyboard. Using the wrong pronoun is nothing, considering all of the other hateful and denigrating things you say. 

So, no apology necessary, okay? How about that?
(September 25, 2016 at 5:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 4:59 am)RobertE Wrote: Apple pie is not American it is English, and baseball, just like NFL are simply variations of English sports.

I can't wait to see the yanks get butthurt over this.

As if Limey origins should bother us. I've got British blood in me, does that make me a better person in your eyes now? Does that make me lesser for being American?

Do you see how stupid you sound?

(September 25, 2016 at 12:38 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 5:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote: I can't wait to see the yanks get butthurt over this.

As if Limey origins should bother us. I've got British blood in me, does that make me a better person in your eyes now? Does that make me lesser for being American?

Do you  see how stupid you sound?

*sigh*

Did you really take that post seriously?
(September 25, 2016 at 10:48 am)RobertE Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 10:45 am)Huggy74 Wrote: I believe that's a rule violation bruh...

If it is, then I wasn't aware of it. It is Robert, Huggy. Smile Furthermore, he asked me for my opinion in the PM, that is all. So, I called it wrong.

Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, really. No one's stopped you from reading them.
And you've continued to violate the rules in regards to quoting/highlighting others' posts; despite having been informed of them.

Stop making excuses. Take responsibility for your actions.
(September 25, 2016 at 5:34 am)RobertE Wrote: Are you racist towards Asians abaris? I think you are. Go on, I know you want to come out with some names, you are itching.

What's funny is how any time someone points out your obvious racism, "NO U!" is your go-to defense.

Even if Abaris were racist, and I don't think for a moment he is -- but even if he were, it would still not justify your obvious racism against blacks.

Problem is, you're not smart enough to understand that pointing the finger at others doesn't change that fact about yourself.

And yes, because you're a racist, I regard you as less than intelligent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sassy Justice Foxaèr 0 180 October 28, 2020 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  There is no justice...... RBG RIP! Brian37 96 5756 September 29, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 984 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Another one For Justice Kennedy to Decide Minimalist 8 3276 August 8, 2015 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Justice - American Style Minimalist 10 2402 July 18, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Glenn Greewald's With Liberty and Justice for Some Minimalist 13 2825 March 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Ferguson and the Justice Department Report JesusHChrist 39 7622 March 11, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian Orthodoxy's proof of love and justice Zenith 0 790 March 6, 2015 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Zenith