Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hatred Of Rednecks...
RE: My Hatred Of Rednecks...
(September 26, 2016 at 6:58 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, but did you shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die?

Ssshhh!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I have a friend named Rick. I know he is an authentic redneck because one night as we were waiting for the cats to start biting he sang a few verses of Amazing Grace and then slipped right into David Allen Coe "Finger Fucking Sally"!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 26, 2016 at 6:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I would love to visit Texas some day.

I clinched I-10 in Texas and several other states. I absolutely loved the scenery and the culture. Even connecting at a major TX airport is great for peoplewatching. Some guys look good (and urbane) in cowboy hats and plaid. Wish I could do that.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 26, 2016 at 6:19 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(September 26, 2016 at 6:17 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: No you can't...I was born in Austin...and my God is BIGGER! Hehe

Lol I'm sorry about the Austin thing... I live in Austin and I hate it. I want out so bad. It's just a bunch of hippies!

What's wrong with hippies?
My uncle Jerry is an awesome Redneck (even if he is a dirty Christian).
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 26, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: What's wrong with hippies?

So making a lighthearted remark about hippies isn't okay but lumping rednecks together with racists and homophobes is?
(September 26, 2016 at 8:34 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(September 26, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: What's wrong with hippies?

So making a lighthearted remark about hippies isn't okay but lumping rednecks together with racists and homophobes is?

I just wanted to know what was wrong with hippies. I think it'd be interesting to hear.
How much time you got hippie?   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2016 at 11:02 pm)Rhythm Wrote: How much time you got hippie?   Wink

Time is just a man-made concept, man. It like, doesn't exist and stuff.
Why do you want to know about hippies so much? So you can hate another group of people? Seriously, this entire thread is a pantywaste of time. All that hate could be better directed.... like at a hit list of people that have really wronged you or something and not just pissed in your Wheaties because of who they are. FFS, give Beccs something to do.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else passionately hates rednecks? Mechaghostman2 39 2963 May 31, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hatred And Hypocrisy At AF BrianSoddingBoru4 124 21943 July 17, 2015 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Hatred LastPoet 10 2601 August 26, 2013 at 10:08 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb