Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Blasphemy Day
RE: International Blasphemy Day
(August 20, 2016 at 6:25 pm)Disciple Wrote:
(August 20, 2016 at 6:03 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Glad you are having fun Disciple of the Date Rape God. Since you do not believe in Allah or the revelation of Muhammed it would not be blasphemy for you to insult Islam , would it? Go for it!
Muhammed was a pedophile who punched his 9 year old wife in the face! "The Satanic Verses" is one great read! Allah is as omni-impotent as Jehovah!
Come on Disciple! The water is fine. Any reason you would not blaspheme Islam?

Yes my fellow human.  The reason I don't feel the need to "blaspheme" allah or mohammed is because I don't put my energy into insulting things I don't believe exist.   I literally don't think ever in my life have I ever even thought to offend a muslim because of what he or she believes.  Now the problem with islam is that its an inherently violent belief system. You will never change the ever escalating violence on the earth by insulting the "god" of that religion.

You know, you could substitute christianity, buddhism, odinism or any other religion for the bolded part and it'd be equally as correct. All religions have violence inherent in them, mainly because they were created originally as group identifiers, an effective way to split those who were part of your tribe (or later nation), the "true humans" with whom you could safely interact and feel part of, from the rest of the world for whom it was safe for you to bop on their heads, steal their land and women and kill or enslave for your own comfort.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Happy Blasphemy Day! Don't forget to say something nasty about gods and religion today. Keep Blasphemy in your heart all year long.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Awesome! Gods of all kinds can feast on my todger.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 30, 2016 at 4:15 am)robvalue Wrote: Awesome! Gods of all kinds can feast on my todger.

Yes! (American - so I had to google todger).

Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ ! A scene from one of my favorite films "Greasers Palace". The second coming of Jesus only this time he is wearing a Zoot suit and is a song and dance man. Oh, it takes place in the Old Wild West!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSxrzCan3z8

I'll go with a classic in GAA circles:

Fucking Jesus, cunting Christ!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
This is my contribution to International Blasphemy Day. It's controversial but not hateful I think. You think I should release it to the world on Deviantart? I created a Deviantart page a few days ago.

(September 30, 2016 at 4:57 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: This is my contribution to International Blasphemy Day. It's controversial but not hateful I think. You think I should release it to the world on Deviantart? I created a Deviantart page a few days ago.

You got mad skillz, I mean it, but I feel like it could be even better than that, content wise. Like maybe more subtle?

I like it anyway! Good job!    Smile
Eh, it's not that great. Especially considering what other people can do. I threw it together and rendered.

I don't know that I do subtle? Yes, it's very "in your face". But would being more subtle work? Remember, there are a lot of people who are unable to comprehend subtly.

(September 30, 2016 at 5:35 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Eh, it's not that great. Especially considering what other people can do. I threw it together and rendered.

I don't know that I do subtle? Yes, it's very "in your face". But would being more subtle work? Remember, there are a lot of people who are unable to comprehend subtly.

Yes, ok, whatever works for you as an artist, I guess. Subtlety is just my own preference, it doesn't have to be yours as well. It's good as it is. I can't even do that, so there you go Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 4743 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  International Blasphemy Rights Day! chimp3 29 4102 September 29, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  International Blasphemy Day 2017 chimp3 84 21766 September 14, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do you think political correctness is a new cover for blasphemy? TheMessiah 20 5662 June 10, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Blasphemy Day Fromper 42 7988 October 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement freethoughtbullies 3 1829 July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Indonesian man faces 11 years in prison for blasphemy Ziploc Surprise 2 2194 May 18, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chaostheosis
  Atheist Alliance International SecularSanity 10 3820 October 17, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Employee Lounge Blasphemy: Tales of a Coffee Cup thesummerqueen 4 2177 September 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  'Blasphemy is a victimless crime' is utter arrogance ScienceIsTheOnlyLord 140 61366 November 9, 2010 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher