Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(January 20, 2017 at 7:59 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 1i08ho.jpg]

And I haven't made fun of people who speak English in the U.S. in decades. They're the only minority group that isn't protected by anti-discrimination laws.

I think Jesus just spoke to me in my head!
He said "I was to die for!"  

I said: piss off ya poof!
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Ole says to the doctor at Mayo Clinic: "I got a problem. I have a big bowel movement at 6 in da morning every day."
Doctor: "That sounds perfectly normal. Why are you so worried about it?"
Ole: "Yah, but I don't vake up until 7."
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

After being married for 13 years (and having been intimate for three years before that), my wife blew up at me when she caught me using her toothbrush. Talk about unreasonable. I mean, how else am I supposed to get the dog shit out of the treads on my track shoes?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
A Norwegian, a Swede and a Dane made a bet about who could stay the longest in a stinky pig barn. They all went in at the same time. After only two minutes the Dane came running out. Five minutes later the Swede stumbled out the door. After ten minutes, all the pigs ran out.

Ole was talking with his brother Sven, who lived next door, when Sven said, "Ya know Ole, you and Lena should really get some new curtains."
"Vy's dat?" Ole asked.
"Vel last night I saw you and Lena, vel you know..."
Ole thought for awhile, then said, "Ha-ha Sven, da yokes on you! I vasn't even home last night!"

Lena asks her boyfriend Ole to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. This being a big event, the Lena tells Ole that after dinner, she would like to go out and (vell ya know) for the first time. Well, Ole is ecstatic, but he has never (vell ya know) before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some protection. The pharmacist helps Ole for about an hour. He teaches Ole everything there is to know about protection and (vell ya know). At the register, the pharmacist asks Ole how many he'd like to buy; a 3-pack, a 10-pack, or a family pack. Ole insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be very busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, Ole shows up at the Lena's parent's house and meets her at the door. "Ole I'm so excited for you ta meet my parents, come on in." Ole goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where Lena's parents are seated. Ole quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes and Ole is still deep in prayer with his head down. Three minutes of praying pass and still no movement from Ole. Finally, after five minutes of praying with his head down, Lena leans over and whispers to her Ole, "I had no idea you vere so religious."
Ole turns and whispers back, "I had no idea your father vas a pharmacist."

One particular Sunday Ole was lying back in the hammock and, having just returned from church with Lena, he was feeling a little religious.
"God," said Ole, "Ven you made Lena, vy did you make her so nice and round and so pleasant ta hold?"
Suddenly a voice from above said, "So you would love her, Ole."
"Vell then vy, oh vy," asked Ole, "vy Lord did you make her so stupid?"
"So she would love YOU," said the voice.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: 1i8no5.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Had a blazing row with the wife, just because I suggested we have separate holidays this year.

It's all sorted now though. I'm going to Magaluf with the lads, she's going to a battered wives' centre.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(Apologies for this one; it's not all that good, but I read it this afternoon and it caught me off guard.)

What's black and screams?

Stevie Wonder answering the iron.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Sorry Stim, I can't see the humour!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
How can you pick out NASCAR drivers?

Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(January 24, 2017 at 11:44 pm)Stimbo Wrote: (Apologies for this one; it's not all that good, but I read it this afternoon and it caught me off guard.)

What's black and screams?

Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

It's kinda like when I took off my shoe to kill a nail.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2395 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2905 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1532 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2417 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17428 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4380 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9090 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1924 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4558 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2922 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am