Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
RE: Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
(September 7, 2017 at 9:10 am)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(September 7, 2017 at 8:30 am)Little Rik Wrote: You certainly are stupid guys.

Even in the NDE issue you guys show how stupid you are when most of you come up with the fantasy story that a brain void of blood and oxygen is able to put together a sharp, clear and vivid experience.

This is the clear and vivid evidence of how stupid you guys are.  Indubitably

Then go away.  Your goofy posts do nothing but inure people to anything you have to say, so, unless it's just for entertainment, you're not accomplishing anything here.

Don't give up the evolution fight Harry.

So far dealing with religious people you had an easy fight considering that religions are based on invented stories (dogmas).
With LR is a different story.

Here you have a real chance to get out your mental sewer and learn so one day you may stand up on your mental feet so to speak instead of ending up like that nutcase that build up his God around the F word.  Panic

This is a tip for you Harry.  Hi
(September 6, 2017 at 6:21 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 5, 2017 at 1:18 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:

Oh hi, Rik. Good to see you're still doing the same god-damn thing as ever  Undecided

Wouldn't we first need proof that Jesus was a person before we start worrying about whether he was a bad one?

Also, Jesus seems pretty supportive of the old Jewish laws (except when he conveniently breaks them), and I'm pretty sure Judaism is a religion.

Congratulation Pinky.  Worship
How could you manage to write a post void of swearing?
This is a good sign.
Maybe one day you may well leave the darkness and merge into the light.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3rt0K__IDRRnqjd6qJ7Y...o3HFM30I8m]

But here we are with your questions.

1) Judaism is a religion.
Who ever said the opposite?
Jesus may well have respected some of the traditions within this religion so what?
It doesn't mean that because religions are mainly build on dogma 100% of what religions say is wrong.

The same apply to anybody.
A mate of mine called Pinky is a bit of a nut case Banghead but within in his subconscious there is a light that sooner or later will lead him higher and higher.
In other words it is important to tell Pinky how wrong he is but at the same time respect his divinity within.

Jesus was a man of no compromises that is why he was a special human being.
Tell what is wrong and agree with what is correct.

2) There is enough evidence that Jesus was a person as there is enough evidence that Caesar cross the Rubicon or the Vikings went around stealing and killing.

You can't believe only what you like and refuse to believe what goes against your agenda.  Lightbulb

As always, your confounding yoga-magic booda-jeezus amalgam of woo continues to baffle and perplex me.

Also, no. Sorry for your luck, but aside from assertions in story-books, there is practically no supporting evidence for the historicity of Jesus. Trust me. I've looked.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(September 8, 2017 at 7:53 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 6, 2017 at 6:21 am)Little Rik Wrote: Congratulation Pinky.  Worship
How could you manage to write a post void of swearing?
This is a good sign.
Maybe one day you may well leave the darkness and merge into the light.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3rt0K__IDRRnqjd6qJ7Y...o3HFM30I8m]

But here we are with your questions.

1) Judaism is a religion.
Who ever said the opposite?
Jesus may well have respected some of the traditions within this religion so what?
It doesn't mean that because religions are mainly build on dogma 100% of what religions say is wrong.

The same apply to anybody.
A mate of mine called Pinky is a bit of a nut case Banghead  but within in his subconscious there is a light that sooner or later will lead him higher and higher.
In other words it is important to tell Pinky how wrong he is but at the same time respect his divinity within.

Jesus was a man of no compromises that is why he was a special human being.
Tell what is wrong and agree with what is correct.

2) There is enough evidence that Jesus was a person as there is enough evidence that Caesar cross the Rubicon or the Vikings went around stealing and killing.

You can't believe only what you like and refuse to believe what goes against your agenda.  Lightbulb

As always, your confounding yoga-magic booda-jeezus amalgam of woo continues to baffle and perplex me.

Also, no. Sorry for your luck, but aside from assertions in story-books, there is practically no supporting evidence for the historicity of Jesus. Trust me. I've looked.

I am afraid that I can not trust you Pinky.

I read the Aquarian Gospel and it make 100% sense.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/agjc/index.htm
(September 8, 2017 at 8:43 am)Little Rik Wrote: I am afraid that I can not trust you Pinky.

Oh is that what you've been on about this whole time? Some off-brand hippie Bible? I wondered what kind of opium you were smoking.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

The Aquarian Bible ?

Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, might as well be a Mormon, what a laughable pile of fap . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 8, 2017 at 6:58 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 8, 2017 at 8:43 am)Little Rik Wrote: I am afraid that I can not trust you Pinky.

Oh is that what you've been on about this whole time? Some off-brand hippie Bible? I wondered what kind of opium you were smoking.

Show your cards Pinky so I can see the elusive hippy that you are talking about.  Bird

(September 8, 2017 at 7:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The Aquarian Bible ?

Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, might as well be a Mormon, what a laughable pile of fap . . .

You too Vor.
Are you ready to show your cards or you just talk and do nothing when the evidence is due?
Show me where is this laughable pile.  Thanks
(September 9, 2017 at 8:03 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 8, 2017 at 6:58 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Oh is that what you've been on about this whole time? Some off-brand hippie Bible? I wondered what kind of opium you were smoking.

Show your cards Pinky so I can see the elusive hippy that you are talking about.  Bird

(September 8, 2017 at 7:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The Aquarian Bible ?

You too Vor.
Are you ready to show your cards or you just talk and do nothing when the evidence is due?

Use plain English please. I have no idea what you're asking me.

If you're asking how I know the Aquinas Bible is bullshit, I know that because it's loosely based on the regular bible, which is also bullshit.

How does adding astrology to Christianity (either the original Jesus revised Judaism or the retconned Christianity of Paul) help ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 9, 2017 at 2:46 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(September 9, 2017 at 8:03 am)Little Rik Wrote: Show your cards Pinky so I can see the elusive hippy that you are talking about.  Bird

You too Vor.

Use plain English please. I have no idea what you're asking me.

If you're asking how I know the Aquinas Bible is bullshit, I know that because it's loosely based on the regular bible, which is also bullshit.

Exactly as I already knew.  Lightbulb

Both you and Vorl. talk and talk delivering stern critics regarding theists beliefs but when I do ask you to give evidence or to show where the wrong is you guys do not give any evidence and the reason is very very simple.
You haven't got any.
Nothing of whatsoever.
All accusations and nothing real as usual.

By the way Pinky.
You are wrong twice.
I am not even talking about the Aquinas bible.
I am talking about the the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ.

You see Pinky you judge without even knowing what the issue is all about.
That is sad!  Panic
(September 10, 2017 at 9:33 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 9, 2017 at 2:46 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Use plain English please. I have no idea what you're asking me.

Exactly as I already knew.  Lightbulb

Both you and Vorl. talk and talk delivering stern critics regarding theists beliefs but when I do ask you to give evidence or to show where the wrong is you guys do not give any evidence and the reason is very very simple.
You haven't got any.
Nothing of whatsoever.
All accusations and nothing real as usual.

By the way Pinky.
You are wrong twice.
I am not even talking about the Aquinas bible.
I am talking about the the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ.

You see Pinky you judge without even knowing what the issue is all about.
That is sad!  Panic

Quote:The Aquarian Gospel makes the following claims, among others:
  • The revelation of The Aquarian Gospel was prophesied 2,000 years ago by Elihu, who conducted a school of the prophets in Zoan, Egypt. He said thus:...
There are 18 unknown years of Jesus life missing in the Bible (ages 12–30). Like Nicolas Notovitch did before in his The Unknown Life Of Jesus Christ: By The Discoverer Of The Manuscript (1887), the Aquarian Gospel documents these 18 years as a time when Jesus travels to the centers of wisdom in India, Tibet and Western India, Persia, Assyria, Greece, and Egypt. In each of these capital cities, he is educated, tested, and teaches the religious leaders. Jesus inevitably proves that he is 'God's chosen one' (the Christ) in these locales and brings back this multi-cultural wisdom and confidence to Galilee and Judea.

And how does Levi H Dawling (the author) know this exactly?

My bolding.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 945 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 4804 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God's Ass Nope 95 17960 August 12, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Kissing Hank's Ass lifesagift 5 2086 November 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot? Mudhammam 5 1486 August 9, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 3008 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13470 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard