Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 4:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver hits people in Manhattan; multiple deaths
RE: Driver hits people in Manhattan; multiple deaths
(November 1, 2017 at 2:01 pm)alpha male Wrote: You're missing the point. When someone kills with guns and you go on an anti-gun diatribe, people generally don't criticize you for using a tragedy for political purposes. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I have been criticized (in another forum) for criticizing gun policies "too soon" after the recent Las Vegas shooting.

Frankly, I don't think that made any sense.
Morituri Delendi!
Ironically, the attacks of "ISIS" always pour in the interest of a fucker of some kind.
The latest attack works into proving the disgusting racist immigration ban Trump had so much trouble executing. So with every "terrorist" attack like this; the retarded masses that voted Trump would vote Trump again, the support to his stupid policies will increase,  and so on. Because it will be like "See see? I told you !! Foreigner BAAAAAD ! Muzlim brown and BAAAD!!"

But it's not Trump specifically; it's a whole wing that exists even in Europe, the Middle East.

I am a Muslim. I read the Quran everyday.
American people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.
European people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.
Any people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.

God says in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
( 7 )   Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent, and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
( 8 )   Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
( 9 )   Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

My enemies are the ones who attack me. Who shoot at me. A child in Alabama has nothing to do with David who works as a black water shithead merc frontier sniper in the invasion of Iraq.

Human soul is a red line. No innocents should be killed.
False flag as much as you can; Trump supporters, Bush supporters, false flag you pieces of shit. You won't erase the 40 Million people your ancestors killed in WW2 

And for every Muslim buying the ISIS crap. You deserve execution, right on spot for the corruption you make, you idiotic puppet, piece of shit.
(November 2, 2017 at 1:12 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Ironically, the attacks of "ISIS" always pour in the interest of a fucker of some kind.
The latest attack works into proving the disgusting racist immigration ban Trump had so much trouble executing. So with every "terrorist" attack like this; the retarded masses that voted Trump would vote Trump again, the support to his stupid policies will increase,  and so on.

But it's not Trump specifically; it's a whole wing that exists even in Europe, the Middle East.

American people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.
European people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.
Any people who aren't Muslims are not my enemies. Neither do I see that they should be killed.

My enemies are the ones who attack me. Who shoot at me. A child in Alabama has nothing to do with David who works as a black water shithead merc frontier sniper in the invasion of Iraq.

False flag as much as you can; Trump supporters, Bush supporters, false flag you pieces of shit. You won't erase the 40 Million people your ancestors killed in WW2  

And for every Muslim buying the ISIS crap. You deserve execution, right on spot for the corruption you make, you idiotic puppet, piece of shit.

I have great respect for you, Atlas.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It's mutual; Kitan Smile You are a good person.
I'm not. I'm evil.
(November 2, 2017 at 1:12 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Ironically, the attacks of "ISIS" always pour in the interest of a fucker of some kind.
The latest attack works into proving the disgusting racist immigration ban Trump had so much trouble executing. So with every "terrorist" attack like this; the retarded masses that voted Trump would vote Trump again, the support to his stupid policies will increase,  and so on. Because it will be like "See see? I told you !! Foreigner BAAAAAD ! Muzlim brown and BAAAD!!"

God says in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
( 7 )   Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent, and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
( 8 )   Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
( 9 )   Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Islam like Christianity like Jewish like Hindu like Buddhism are ALL religions, none of them are races. Your religion does not determine your skin tone or facial features, those are genetic. You cannot leave your skin tone but you can scrap a belief. 

Even outside the issue of religiously justified violence, I am no fan of revenge or the death penalty. If someone is killed in the process of the moment in going after the bad guy, that one thing, but killing them after you have them detained will not bring back the dead.

Cat Stevens the famous 1960s folk singer is a white Muslim. Sammy Davis Jr was a black Jew. Actor Richard Gere is a white Buddhist. Racism DOES exist, but it is religion that allows that.

What I hate going on from the right in America is that far to many people on the right, swallow the racism bullshit and use their religion to excuse it thinking they are not using religion to do so. It also pisses me off that even when YOU as a Muslim condemn the violence as do I, people like Alpha ignore it. 

I have lots of issues with the logic of ALL religions, it ultimately boils down to, "That was then this is now." But I am not delusional as to think a planet of 7 billion will be 100% godless. I still will value the human rights of any and all non violent individuals regardless even when I hate their logic. I may blast their logic, but that does not mean I hate my fellow humans.

America and the west value pluralism and as sick and destructive as that violence was, nor should be tolerated, we cannot at the same time allow one asshole politician use that to destroy our western values. If President Moron wants to live in a monocrhomatic society he should move to North Korea.

It is one thing to rightfully point at ANY religion, including Christians and Jews too, and say your religion is being used by others to justify bigotry and violence, and they all do it. But I will not allow the violence of the few be used to justify carpet bombing retaliation of others who are not doing it. 

Criticism and blasphemy of religion is why the west has progressed, but what 45 is doing isn't that, it is a regression, based on the sell of fear. I may not think you Atlass, need any religion, I don't think Christians need theirs either. But no matter who advocates for non violence I want here.
(November 1, 2017 at 2:33 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(November 1, 2017 at 2:01 pm)alpha male Wrote: You're missing the point. When someone kills with guns and you go on an anti-gun diatribe, people generally don't criticize you for using a tragedy for political purposes. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Huh? That's always what happens. Not on this forum, but in general.
It happens in this forum, too.

All these folks thinking they are pointing out hypocrisy are themselves the author of it.

Does anyone else still wonder about mental illness? I mean, there are literally millions of non violent Muslims, shit tons of people on the far right and far left that never do worse than name call, so what makes these people tick? Others can be exposed to extremist ideologies and not become mass murderers.

I wish we had better early identification programs. And stop scaring the immigrants! It’s proven they are less likely to report their own crazies if we do, thereby making this shit a self fulfilling prophecy.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(October 31, 2017 at 7:42 pm)alpha male Wrote: This ISN'T about whether it's terrorism or NOT terrorism.

It's ONLY about the AVAILABILITY of TRUCKS.

WHEN WILL WE LEARN???

Subtle difference is that when I walk down the street and see a guys driving trucks, I don't automatically suspect that any or all of them might suddenly aim those trucks at me and want to end my life.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 2, 2017 at 1:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's mutual; Kitan Smile You are a good person.

WHAT? Hey man, you cant say nice things about westerners. 

This is the way it works.

1. All rural white people play banjos and fuck goats. Sorry John, "Rubber Ducky" from Oklahoma..... Just being honest.

2. All atheists rape and murder and barbecue kittens and record the NFL without their permission.

3. All Mulsims blow shit up...... and run people over.

4. All blacks and Hispanics are gang members.

(Note to self: Did I think this, or type it?) Big Grin

ALLAH CHOCOLATE BAR!

Now excuse me, I have to go pray to my poster of Stalin.  Tongue
(November 2, 2017 at 7:58 am)Cyberman Wrote:
(October 31, 2017 at 7:42 pm)alpha male Wrote: This ISN'T about whether it's terrorism or NOT terrorism.

It's ONLY about the AVAILABILITY of TRUCKS.

WHEN WILL WE LEARN???

Subtle difference is that when I walk down the street and see a guys driving trucks, I don't automatically suspect that any or all of them might suddenly aim those trucks at me and want to end my life.
Among a thousand other differences
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earthquakes in Croatia - deaths caused by unregulated buildings? FlatAssembler 6 585 January 17, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2302 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More gun deaths zebo-the-fat 42 4176 September 6, 2019 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Vince
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 609 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 6232 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital WinterHold 8 2185 December 20, 2017 at 4:57 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Consumer confidence hits 13-year high John V 70 14862 October 26, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Car hits several people in London, person detained c172 4 1044 October 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Opiate deaths vorlon13 21 3153 August 14, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  11 year old boy develops device that could prevent hot car deaths Cecelia 6 1890 July 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Seraphina