Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
RE: Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
Speaking from experience, I'd rather do the "job" than have the man assaulting me's dick severed in my mouth, thank you very much. Biting is never a recommended self-defense move.
RE: Aziz Ansari Doesn't Pick Up On "Non-Verbal Cues" and Gets Treated Like A Rapist
(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: What I meant was what she described is not sexual assault.

But yes, she did blatantly accuse him of sexual assault, but her story doesn't match her accusation.

It's sexual assault the same way inviting a bunch of people into your home, only to have them get drunk and break a few things is a home invasion.
(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:08 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Note that were gently drifting to calling her or whomever wrote the story a fibber..now, anyone?  Before it didn't sound like an assualt.  Now it sounds like maybe the assaulty elements were sensationalized?

-and nobodies victim blaming or perp defending, in the least.

:whistles an innocent tune:

(I couldn't help it, just a jab..hehehe)

Calm down, dumby. We're saying a journalist wrote the story, not Grace. No one called her a fibber. We're saying there's obviously gaps in the story, which there are.
Hahaha, I know shell..but.yeah, the implication that there might be some confabulation and exageration was definitely just made....cmon.....
(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: 😂   /thread
This thread has been comedy gold.  If I had shame I'd be ashamed but I don't...so it's only filled me with joy and amusement. I wrote a song..wanna hear it...? Grip your lips shell, I don't want you having an accident.  Wink
(it;s shared IP..she wrote the intro)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It wasn't made by any of us gals, and the only thing remotely close came after both of our posts, so . . .
(January 17, 2018 at 2:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Isn't a forced blow job kinda risky?
Biting is a thing.

I was sexually assaulted when I was a teenager, and this was a part of it. I did not bite off his dick because I did not want him to kill me. I know this is a very different scenario than the topic of this thread, but I do want to mention it as a caution against making judgments about these things.

(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:07 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I think she actually did claim he assaulted her. But I am not completely clear on that, the headlines are all sensationalistic

What I meant was what she described is not sexual assault.

But yes, she did blatantly accuse him of sexual assault, but her story doesn't match her accusation.

Forgive me for belaboring the point but I don't think this conclusion can be made by you or I, since we were not there.

(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 1:58 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: He clearly followed her around the house even as she was clearly trying to impose distance between herself and him.

She was naked. If she wasn't interested, she would have imposed clothing between herself and him.
Being naked is not consent.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(January 17, 2018 at 2:23 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: What I meant was what she described is not sexual assault.

It's sexual assault the same way inviting a bunch of people into your home, only to have them get drunk and break a few things is a home invasion.

-whom you repeatedly tell to leave (allegedly), and to whom you make clear that breaking your shit is making you uncomfortable (allegedly), and who have been chasing you around your living room shoving shit down your throat...allegedly..........and yeah maybe you super duper want it to work out and be their buddy...and you blow one of them for reasons™.this ones legit, you definitely did that, not an allegation....but they end up just keepin on keepin on with being home invaders.

Allegedly.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm)Mermaid Wrote: Being naked is not consent.

Being naked creates the rebuttable presumption that the naked person is interested in sex.
(January 17, 2018 at 2:09 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 1:58 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: He clearly followed her around the house even as she was clearly trying to impose distance between herself and him.

It may not have been a footrace, but it sure sounds like a chase to me.

I mean, it's his house. He's a minor celebrity. Even if he wasn't, I wouldn't let some person I'd only met twice just wander around my house.

A fair point.

(January 17, 2018 at 2:09 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The fact that this whole thing apparently went on for 30 minutes just seems odd. She was walking around his house for 30 minutes while he followed? Nothing was said during that time? How many times did she move? Are we talking about her moving back and forth between two spots (i.e. couch and kitchen) or was she going from room to room?

All of those details (which are lacking from her description) are important to the context, because the way she describes it, I just can't even imagine 30 minutes of that without a rational person turning around and saying something.

According to the article on Babe:

Quote:Throughout the course of her short time in the apartment, she says she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was. “Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” she said. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”

[Emphasis added]

Additionally, and not related to Tiberius's post I've quoted -- I hadn't paid much mind to this when I originally read the article, but this passage seems pretty close indeed to sexual assault so far as the law is concerned:

Quote:Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

The law under which she would presumably lay any charges:

Quote:S 130.52 Forcible touching.
A person is guilty of forcible touching when such person intentionally, and for no legitimate purpose:

1. forcibly touches the sexual or other intimate parts of another person for the purpose of degrading or abusing such person, or for the purpose of gratifying the actor's sexual desire; or

2. subjects another person to sexual contact for the purpose of gratifying the actor's sexual desire and with intent to degrade or abuse such other person while such other person is a passenger on a bus, train, or subway car operated by any transit agency, authority or company, public or private, whose operation is authorized by New York state or any of its political subdivisions.

For the purposes of this section, forcible touching includes squeezing, grabbing or pinching.

Forcible touching is a class A misdemeanor.

http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article130.htm#p130.05

I'm no lawyer, but repeatedly pulling her hand to his dick even after she's repeatedly withdrawn it seems awful close to the legal standard in New York.

Not gonna get into the nudist colony with that attitude Alpha.
(January 17, 2018 at 2:31 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm)Mermaid Wrote: Being naked is not consent.

Being naked creates the rebuttable presumption that the naked person is interested in sex.

Being naked is not consent.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45 gets 34... Ravenshire 56 2772 June 6, 2024 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 1119 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1766 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 2264 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 1250 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1846 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 6440 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 858 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 3230 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 664 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope