Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 12:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are your answers?
RE: What are your answers?
(August 25, 2011 at 10:39 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: How do you know that faith doesn't boil water?

You had to ask?

Wiccan magic, of course. He's been studying under Anymouse Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Quote:Meaning, if he suddenly appeared you would believe?

Um, if HE appeared I wouldn't have to "believe" would I? I mean, he'd be standing right there.

Instead, what appears (constantly) are idiots regurgitating shit from that fucking bible and wondering why we can't see what they see. It is because we have opened our eyes. Try it. You've been conned, little one.
(August 25, 2011 at 10:39 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: How do you know that faith doesn't boil water?
Before or after the kettle is turned on?

All faith in a serious discussion ever manages to do is make my blood boil.
(August 25, 2011 at 9:28 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: @Nappy: insulting her's only going to make nookie less likely

She started it! I was just trying to be a nice guy by fixing her spelling mistakes for her, sheesh! Shows what being nice does around here...
Epic new avatar.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Businesscat.
(August 25, 2011 at 3:51 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Salty, are you a young earth creationist?

What does it mean to be an earth creationist?

I am definitely into creation. I love the smell of freshly cut grass, I even day dream of just watching clouds drift by in a freshly mowed lawn. It's those simple pleasures that I hold onto most, because nature cannot be corrupted by anything but sinful man.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Don't be thick.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
She was asking you if you believe that Genesis is a scientifically accurate account of creation, and that following the bibles chronology it went down roughly 6k years ago. (an "old earth creationist" being a person who subscribes to the former but not the latter)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_creationism
Specifically;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
as opposed to;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Earth_creationism
(There of course being many flavors in between.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
bahahahahahahahahah! The sig is FANTASTIC!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are no answers in Genesis LinuxGal 248 22390 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 33 3975 March 27, 2015 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Questions are good but answers are bad polar bear 15 3970 November 22, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: ThomM
  Answers to an Apologist Redux Rev. Rye 2 1837 June 20, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Question Is it possible there are some parodists among the authors in Answers in Genesis? Indian Chimpanzee 5 1869 October 9, 2011 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Answers in Genesis (website) superstarr 3 2570 May 25, 2010 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Loki_999
  Answers to an Apologist Rev. Rye 8 4198 January 12, 2010 at 3:31 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko