Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists
RE: Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists
Quote:Not liberal atheists, they're softer than snowflakes.
Nah that would be Conservative Atheist .Always whining about something.

Quote:Poor misunderstood atheists
Says the man who constantly whines he'd bullied on this site
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 16, 2018 at 3:52 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: If the OP was correct then you'd think atheists would live longer but they don't. Atheism is bad for your health.

ATHEISTS DIE 4 YEARS YOUNGER

Grasping at straws, are we? From the head of the article:

The Ohio State University study was based on 1,000 obituaries published across the US in 2011
While the data set is small, the psychology research team insisted there is merit to the correlation
Religious people often drink less, socialize more, and volunteer more

It would be interesting to see if there would be any change in the finding for 2018 vs. 2011. Or see the difference in longevity between atheists and theists in a country like Iceland or Estonia with a much higher rate of atheism.

(June 17, 2018 at 2:13 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Poor misunderstood atheists.

Typical Christian empathy.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(June 18, 2018 at 9:34 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(June 16, 2018 at 3:52 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: If the OP was correct then you'd think atheists would live longer but they don't. Atheism is bad for your health.

ATHEISTS DIE 4 YEARS YOUNGER

Grasping at straws, are we? From the head of the article:

The Ohio State University study was based on 1,000 obituaries published across the US in 2011
While the data set is small, the psychology research team insisted there is merit to the correlation
Religious people often drink less, socialize more, and volunteer more

It would be interesting to see if there would be any change in the finding for 2018 vs. 2011. Or see the difference in longevity between atheists and theists in a country like Iceland or Estonia with a much higher rate of atheism.

(June 17, 2018 at 2:13 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Poor misunderstood atheists.

Typical Christian empathy.

It's not his fault he doesn't understand; it's a genetic defect in his case.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 18, 2018 at 9:17 am)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:Not liberal atheists, they're softer than snowflakes.
Nah that would be Conservative Atheist .Always whining about something.

Quote:Poor misunderstood atheists
Says the man who constantly whines he'd bullied on this site

Poor snowflake trying to retrofit the insult back at us, how precious.
Quote:Poor snowflake trying to retrofit the insult back at us, how precious.

I don't need to try i did it

I don't need to retrofit it already fits .You conservatives are massive whiny snowflakes .

[Image: conservative-snowflakes-what-are-they-oy...628059.png]
[Image: tumblr_olr8f2RYXT1rbam90o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olni5eYNtF1rbam90o1_640.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...97841.html
(June 18, 2018 at 3:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...97841.html
I remember that .That was fucking hilarious .

(June 18, 2018 at 3:49 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...97841.html
Or the Conservative right rage against the gay pride  fry holders at Mcdonalds 

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/mcdonal...are-pissed

[Image: cpihmqkgj93z.jpg]

Inuit Proverb

Thumbs Down 
WRONG!
WRONG-O BUDDY[Image: thumbsdown.gif][Image: exclamation.gif]in the summer of '69 [Image: cool.gif]i was told i was very emotionally absent! and i'm a christian! read it and weep! my wife agrees! LOL! Jesus forgives those who want forgiveness!  Big Grin
(Springy G gives "theproofisaroundyou" a thump on the nose with a copy of Strunk & White's The Elements of Style)

Bad theist! Bad, bad theist! Now clean up that mess you made of the punctuation, or face My wrath.
He's a troll. Nothin to see here folks. Move along.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 3538 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1020 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 19465 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Do Christians really contribut to society more than atheists Asmodee 12 4542 June 27, 2018 at 1:19 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are some theists afraid of atheists? Der/die AtheistIn 146 49331 June 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2251 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8890 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  "The New Atheists are back — and dumber than ever" Delicate 149 27317 December 26, 2015 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  UK says atheists more moral than theists robvalue 21 4976 January 20, 2015 at 10:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism Matt Gabe 8 3852 December 25, 2014 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Lucanus