Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
Turns out Scottish catholic nuns took one look at the Tuam orphanage throwing dead babies into a septic tank and thought, "we can do better!"
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(June 15, 2018 at 4:43 pm)Wololo Wrote: Turns out Scottish catholic nuns took one look at the Tuam orphanage throwing dead babies into a septic tank and thought, "we can do better!"

Yeah, I got involved in that research. The more one found about that scumbaggery, the worse it got.
Another high ranking scumbag catholick pervert gets caught.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/...index.html

Quote:Cardinal removed from public ministry after sex abuse allegation

Quote:Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, who led the Archdiocese of Washington and was a political force in the nation's capital, said on Wednesday that he has been removed from public ministry by the Vatican because of a decades-old allegation of sexual abuse.
As a cardinal, McCarrick is one of the highest-ranking American leaders in the Catholic Church to be removed from ministry because of sex abuse charges. He maintains his innocence.
"While I have absolutely no recollection of this reported abuse, and believe in my innocence, I am sorry for the pain the person who brought the charges has gone through, as well as for the scandal such charges cause our people," McCarrick said in a statement.

Fuck you, pervert.
The official catholic response.  Sorry not sorry.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I thought it was "jesus said its okay to fuck kids up the ass?"
(June 20, 2018 at 1:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I thought it was "jesus said its okay to fuck kids up the ass?"

I suppose if given a choice, the kids might take one up the ass from Jesus instead of this:

Isaiah 14 (KJV)
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 20, 2018 at 12:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another high ranking scumbag catholick pervert gets caught.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/...index.html

Quote:Cardinal removed from public ministry after sex abuse allegation

Quote:Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, who led the Archdiocese of Washington and was a political force in the nation's capital, said on Wednesday that he has been removed from public ministry by the Vatican because of a decades-old allegation of sexual abuse.
As a cardinal, McCarrick is one of the highest-ranking American leaders in the Catholic Church to be removed from ministry because of sex abuse charges. He maintains his innocence.
"While I have absolutely no recollection of this reported abuse, and believe in my innocence, I am sorry for the pain the person who brought the charges has gone through, as well as for the scandal such charges cause our people," McCarrick said in a statement.

Fuck you, pervert.

He's fuckin 87 and the offense was over 40 years ago, they just get around to it now? JFC!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Mysterious ways....and all that silly shit.
Don't worry kid, a slap in the face is nothing compared to what the pervert priests have in store for you when you get a little older!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-c...baptizing/

Quote:WATCH: Catholic priest slaps infant across the face before baptizing him

Quote:A video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a Catholic priest smacking a baby moments before baptizing him.

The priest, who is speaking French, is seen blessing the baby and the child begins crying. The clergyman then tells the child to: “calm down, calm down, you must calm down.”

Scumbag.
(June 21, 2018 at 5:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't worry kid, a slap in the face is nothing compared to what the pervert priests have in store for you when you get a little older!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-c...baptizing/

Quote:WATCH: Catholic priest slaps infant across the face before baptizing him

Quote:A video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a Catholic priest smacking a baby moments before baptizing him.

The priest, who is speaking French, is seen blessing the baby and the child begins crying. The clergyman then tells the child to: “calm down, calm down, you must calm down.”

Scumbag.

Bet he says the same thing to the choirboys too

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 605 64929 June 14, 2024 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 754 139358 June 12, 2024 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 843 127397 June 6, 2024 at 11:26 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23881 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 47247 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4476 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2721 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am