Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals and Heaven
RE: Homosexuals and Heaven
Yeah every christian thinks they are a true christian.
(September 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm)Rhythm Wrote: So, poly blend clothing then?

(I find your response to be contrived, an unabashed display of absolute bigotry and homophobia. I don't think god hates fags, I think you do)

ROFLOL Thanks Rhythm, I've been waiting for that. I am a homosexual. God bless you for falling into my trap. I guess I shouldnt have done that.

(September 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Yeah every christian thinks they are a true christian.

What's your point dude?

You should probably attend one of those "pray away the gay" churches then. Your immortal soul is on the line.

Can I call it a mantrap btw? or would it be a manhole?

I still think you're a bigoted homophobe btw, regardless of what you put in your mouth.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 27, 2011 at 3:52 pm)Stucky Wrote:
(September 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Yeah every christian thinks they are a true christian.

What's your point dude?

That every christian thinks they are a "true" christian. See the IRONY? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.
(September 27, 2011 at 3:45 pm)Rhythm Wrote: In other words jesus had nothing to say on the subject, so maybe you should emulate that. Unless paul was the risen fucking christ too.

Please Rhythm, calm down. Dont get hysterical just because you are losing. Jesus didnt have to mention homosexuality because it wasnt a major problem at the time. The Israelites knew how God felt about blatant wide-spred homosexuality because of what He did to Sodom and Gomorrah. That is why He left it to Paul to elucidate.

(September 27, 2011 at 3:56 pm)Stucky Wrote: Please Rhythm, calm down. Dont get hysterical just because you are losing.

Oh come on who the fuck gives a shit about 'winning' or 'losing'. How old are you again?
(September 27, 2011 at 3:54 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You should probably attend one of those "pray away the gay" churches then. Your immortal soul is on the line.

Still upset are we dude. Dont get mad bro. Why should I join a different church? I am what I am and I deal with it. Is your only response to my replies sarcasm or do you have something constructgive to say?

(September 27, 2011 at 3:54 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You should probably attend one of those "pray away the gay" churches then. Your immortal soul is on the line.

I still think you're a bigoted homophobe btw, regardless of what you put in your mouth.

You are free to think whatever you want, I am not obligated by your erroneus thoughts. I kinda think YOU are the homophobe here.

Tongue

are you really a homosexual?
Straight on to the "don't be angry" song and dance. Also typical fundie bullshit. Again, I'm not angry, I'm amused. As far as your "thoughts" go, they have a track record of being in error. I, of course, don't have to claim to be a homosexual to say that I have no problems with homosexuals.

"I can't be racist, I'm black"...lol
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 27, 2011 at 3:59 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: are you really a homosexual?

Yes, I have been all my life, I began sucking dicks at age 4 and didnt stop until I was 23.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4728 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5946 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5766 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 14014 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19508 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 8116 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8809 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My thoughts on heaven dyresand 24 7404 November 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 54958 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Heaven is full of tapeworms Brakeman 15 4601 August 13, 2015 at 10:23 am
Last Post: orangebox21