Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
(July 7, 2021 at 1:07 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: The White Man isn’t public enemy no 1, nor is anyone asking you to fall on any swords or throw The White Man under any bus.

It is, however, that exact worldview which has caused the race obsessed to lash out by preemptively throwing our entire country under a bus over nothing more than fact free items of white grievance.  The organizing propaganda of contemporary white supremacy.

That is -exactly- what identifies you as an alt right nut.  Plenty of folks can take issue with BLM without launching themselves into some screed about the looming dangers of a great replacement.  Not you, though...huh?

I don't remember ever posting that I was worried about being replaced. I was simply confused by the sensus report, and accepted fault when I was shown to be wrong. Shouldn't people be applauded for changing their view when they are shown to be wrong? Why keep throwing this at me and making it out like I want to send the Jews off to ovens or something? I'm not any kind of separatist. I live in Ontario, not Quebec. I must be the most incompetent separatist ever If my goal was to see the Jews get sent to the ovens, and I thought I could achieve that goal by voting Justin Trudeau into office.

I'm all for people protesting. BLM, Antifa, or whoever else. Have at it. I've never said I was against protest of any kind. Go and clash with the police if you'd like. Go and attack CNN headquarters like the rioters did. I didn't mind that at all. Go and attack Fox headquarters. Attacking random, innocent people that are just trying to get to work though? Not cool. Setting up barricades and shooting a black little girl because her mother drove past the line? Not cool. Throwing piss at or assaulting someone for wearing a Trump hat? Not cool.
Lol the Alt-Right being right 

Quote:If you want me to give the alt-right their props, I'll be glad to do so when they're right. The left told me that the feminazi authoritarians were only a small loud minority and that I shouldn't worry about them, but the alt-right was proven right. The establishment wants what the feminazis want in terms of censorship, etc, so they didn't need to have huge numbers to succeed.
Bullshit 

Quote: The alt-right warned about the direction the trans thing was going, and they were proven right. Trans women are now slinging out their cocks and showing them off to 9 and 14 year old girls in spas. Now, I'm completely fine with nudism if the people in that society agree upon it, but it should be a choice in our societies. Women did not sign up to have their little girls have dick slung in their face in spas or changing rooms that are supposed to be spaces for bio women. 
Nope, those spaces are for ALL WOMEN, and if anyone has a problem with that. That's their problem.

Quote:The alt-right is correct about guns. Gun rights are being taken away little by little. 
More bullshit regulating guns isn't taking rights away 

Quote:It was never a thing that was going to happen all at once. I was told that Christians were being ridiculous to think their rights were going to be taken away, but at least here in Canada, Christian preachers have been arrested after being assaulted by violent homosexual savages.
Some random priest getting attacked and the police enforcing public safety rules is not a sign of rights being taken away 

Quote: Christians are being charged for holding outdoor church services and for holding outdoor rallies
Yup which have proven to be Covid hotspots 

Quote:If standing with my Christian brothers or defending a police officer's right to due process and a fair trial makes me a Nazi in your feminazi eyes, then so be it.
If standing with morons who hosted super spreader events and engaging in desperate ploys to defend a murderer makes you look like a Nazi then yes we will call you one. And Nomad most definitely is not a feminazi.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

The term used for the spiel is great replacement. It’s just a catchall for the whole constellation of bullshit.

Stigmatization, the denial of pride, discrimination, rights abrogation...and, finally, replacement. Some of your fellow alt right nuts think that final piece will be a literal genocide.....but before you go to thinking that that’s nuts.....more or less nuts than any of the rest of it?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:I don't remember ever posting that I was worried about being replaced. I was simply confused by the sensus report, and accepted fault when I was shown to be wrong. Shouldn't people be applauded for changing their view when they are shown to be wrong? Why keep throwing this at me and making it out like I want to send the Jews off to ovens or something?
You did and fact you fell for it in the first place says it all 

Quote: I'm not any kind of separatist. I live in Ontario, not Quebec. I must be the most incompetent separatist ever If my goal was to see the Jews get sent to the ovens, and I thought I could achieve that goal by voting Justin Trudeau into office.
Nobody even mentioned separatism.

Quote:I'm all for people protesting. BLM, Antifa, or whoever else. Have at it. I've never said I was against protest of any kind. Go and clash with the police if you'd like. Go and attack CNN headquarters like the rioters did. I didn't mind that at all. Go and attack Fox headquarters. Attacking random, innocent people that are just trying to get to work though? Not cool. Setting up barricades and shooting a black little girl because her mother drove past the line? Not cool. Throwing piss at or assaulting someone for wearing a Trump hat? Not cool.
Nothing but spin in this paragraph
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

If a person spent less time insisting that they were not what they are, there would be more discussion of the positions themselves. Even if all that amounted to was the observation that they were wrong in literally every particular.

It may be a deepity to point out that racial anxiety has staying power, that it’s pernicious. There are relatively few ideas that can survive being wholly and utterly wrong about every item of fact in their construction. That’s probably why I find it impossible to believe that alt right nuts have been convinced by evidence or argument to become what they are. It seems, rather, that -because- they were alt right nuts, they believe exactly that constellation of shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 7, 2021 at 2:05 pm)Helios Wrote: Lol the Alt-Right being right 

Quote:If you want me to give the alt-right their props, I'll be glad to do so when they're right. The left told me that the feminazi authoritarians were only a small loud minority and that I shouldn't worry about them, but the alt-right was proven right. The establishment wants what the feminazis want in terms of censorship, etc, so they didn't need to have huge numbers to succeed.
Bullshit 

Quote: The alt-right warned about the direction the trans thing was going, and they were proven right. Trans women are now slinging out their cocks and showing them off to 9 and 14 year old girls in spas. Now, I'm completely fine with nudism if the people in that society agree upon it, but it should be a choice in our societies. Women did not sign up to have their little girls have dick slung in their face in spas or changing rooms that are supposed to be spaces for bio women. 
Nope, those spaces are for ALL WOMEN, and if anyone has a problem with that. That's their problem.

Quote:The alt-right is correct about guns. Gun rights are being taken away little by little. 
More bullshit regulating guns isn't taking rights away 

Quote:It was never a thing that was going to happen all at once. I was told that Christians were being ridiculous to think their rights were going to be taken away, but at least here in Canada, Christian preachers have been arrested after being assaulted by violent homosexual savages.
Some random priest getting attacked and the police enforcing public safety rules is not a sign of rights being taken away 

Quote: Christians are being charged for holding outdoor church services and for holding outdoor rallies
Yup which have proven to be Covid hotspots 

Quote:If standing with my Christian brothers or defending a police officer's right to due process and a fair trial makes me a Nazi in your feminazi eyes, then so be it.
If standing with morons who hosted super spreader events and engaging in desperate ploys to defend a murderer makes you look like a Nazi then yes we will call you one. And Nomad most definitely is not a feminazi.

What's the difference between letting trans women with penises get naked in those spaces, and just letting men into them as well and making them all intersex? If it's ok to flash a 9 year old girl with your dick in a spa, why should it be illegal to do it on the street? Why can't all men just walk down the street in the nude? You seem to be advocating for a nudist society, which like I said before, I'm completely fine with, but there are already communities for that that people can join. This should not be forced upon women and their children when they've had no say in it, and the trans person here could have easily covered up their junk so mothers wouldn't have to deal with their 9 and 14 year olds seeing it.
What would perverts flashing little girls have to do with trans people?

You may be able to believe anything that falls from a fellow bigots mouth, but you can’t really believe that we have to choose between perverts and a nudist society?

Why are you incapable of arguing or describing your own views on their own terms for their own merits?

Is it important to you that you get any facts of any matter correct, whether that amounts to a circumstance being discussed or a disagreement between yourself and the participants of that discussion?
Looking at the case, this is apparently about a woman blowing a gasket over the fact that a trans woman was disrobing at a spa with cis women. I’ve found no indication that said trans woman was doing this specifically looking for children or anything outside the ordinary for the spa.

What’s the difference between disrobing at a spa and living in a nudist society? Well, I’m not much of an expert in spa etiquette, but it seems like if it’s okay for a cis woman to disrobe in a certain space, like, for instance, a spa, transwomen should also be allowed to do the same.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:What's the difference between letting trans women with penises get naked in those spaces, and just letting men into them as well and making them all intersex?
The fact that Cis men aren't women and Trans women are.

Quote: If it's ok to flash a 9 year old girl with your dick in a spa, why should it be illegal to do it on the street?
 People generally aren't permitted to get naked in the streets

Quote: Why can't all men just walk down the street in the nude? 
People generally aren't permitted to get naked in the streets 

Quote:You seem to be advocating for a nudist society, which like I said before, I'm completely fine with, but there are already communities for that that people can join. 
Letting Trans women use womens spaces  is not advocating for nudism lol

Quote:This should not be forced upon women and their children when they've had no say in it, and the trans person here could have easily covered up their junk so mothers wouldn't have to deal with their 9 and 14 year olds seeing it.
They don't get a say in it. If they don't like it they can leave. Trans women shouldn't have to cater to bigots.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 7, 2021 at 3:38 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: What would perverts flashing little girls have to do with trans people?  

You may be able to believe anything that falls from a fellow bigots mouth, but you can’t really believe that we have to choose between perverts and a nudist society?

Why are you incapable of arguing or describing your own views on their own terms for their own merits?

Is it important to you that you get any facts of any matter correct, whether that amounts to a circumstance being discussed or a disagreement between yourself and the participants of that discussion?

If it was legal, it wouldn't necessarily be a perverted act for a man to walk down the street in the nude with his junk hanging out. It would just be nudism. You have failed to tell me the difference between that and dicks being flashed to 9 year old girls at a spa.

And I didn't call the trans person a pervert, but perverts who look 100 percent male are now legally allowed to walk in on naked 9 year old girls to get a good view and flash them as long as they say they identify as trans that day.

You can refuse to answer my question and act like me thinking mothers who are upset about their little girls seeing a bio man's junk have no right to be offended or have an opinion is particularly alt-right or whatever, but I'd say this in particular has a little more to do with me taking bio women's feelings into consideration and thinking they deserve some kind of a say about whether their children have to deal with dicks in their faces. What happened to believe women and listen to how they feel? All of a sudden it's "fuck women, they don't get a say in what happens to their safe spaces"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 2134 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 2150 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 2291 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1318 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 740 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7834 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1591 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 381 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3323 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 511 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13