Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(June 6, 2022 at 7:12 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Just another example of Mr. Anti-woke being woke af.

Yes, because criticizing war criminals is the same thing as cancel culture and getting upset by comedians like you do.
Quote:Yes, because criticizing war criminals is the same thing as cancel culture and getting upset by comedians like you do.
Except you are not criticizing war criminals you are whining about color-coated ammunition and freaking tweet pro LGBT tweet from the marine core. Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 6, 2022 at 9:51 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(June 6, 2022 at 7:12 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Just another example of Mr. Anti-woke being woke af.

Yes, because criticizing war criminals is the same thing as cancel culture and getting upset by comedians like you do.

Those war criminals that you respect?  

Twit

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 6, 2022 at 9:51 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:

Nothing but spare parts, huh?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 6, 2022 at 10:27 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(June 6, 2022 at 9:51 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Yes, because criticizing war criminals is the same thing as cancel culture and getting upset by comedians like you do.

Those war criminals that you respect?  

Twit

Are you completely allergic to nuance? Do I really have to explain this to you like you're a kindergartner? Let's take Iraq for example. The overwhelming majority of Westerners were entirely against the unjustified invasion, waterboarding and bombing of schools and mosques and hospitals and weddings. The vast majority of Westerners still respect and support the troops though, because they're not the ones making these decisions to invade these countries. They're just following orders, and we respect their sacrifices.

And for the record, I've called myself woke in the past, and I'm proud of being woke to the inhumanity and mass suffering caused by the MIC. Woke has multiple definitions, but being awake and aware of a problem is inherently a good thing. The opposite of awake is ignorant and in the dark. You may not care about what the Muslim world has had to endure at the hands of the MIC because you don't want to criticize your former employer for whatever reason, but others do care, and if having a heart is something you find amusing and lame, then have at it, tough guy.
I'm glad that you understand that war is bad, mmkay. That you're woke..to that. Denying the existence and honor of gay servicemembers was also bad..mmkay?

Just think, the next time we go a-warcrimin...we won't also be denying the existence and honor of gay warcrimers. Incremental improvement.

I did particularly like the bit you threw in about still respecting war criminals, because nazi defense - in mere reality, war criminals do make the decision to commit warcrimes, and following an illegal order is....wait for it....illegal. So what's the play, really, is there some idea in your head that the more you concern troll people over dead girls, living muslims, and warcrimers..the more woke theyll be to how bad it is for the service to acknowledge the people who serve in it?

dafuq outta here......lol
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
IA says we lack nuisance. When he's literally the one tying a Pro Pride tweet from the military to every bad thing the military has ever done. Because said tweet had a picture of a helmet with colored bullets on it(Somthing military showing weaponary who would have thunk) and then has the balls to say we lack nuisance. You can't make this shit up.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Oh but you can, and then you can package it and market it on social media and some truly broken person will come along and think "yeah, that validates my every poorly formed thought!"....and then that person will scamper off to excitedly tell a bunch of people what they just heard.

-and here we are
(June 7, 2022 at 11:49 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I'm glad that you understand that war is bad, mmkay.  That you're woke..to that.  Denying the existence and honor of gay servicemembers was also bad..mmkay?

Just think, the next time we go a-warcrimin...we won't also be denying the existence and honor of gay warcrimers.  Incremental improvement.

I did particularly like the bit you threw in about still respecting war criminals, because nazi defense - in mere reality, war criminals do make the decision to commit warcrimes, and following an illegal order is....wait for it....illegal.  So what's the play, really, is there some idea in your head that the more you concern troll people over dead girls, living muslims, and warcrimers..the more woke theyll be to how bad it is for the service to acknowledge the people who serve in it?

dafuq outta here......lol

So you'd be cool with the military tweeting out a a picture of bullets with John 3:16 written on them to celebrate Christian soldiers? I'm entirely fine with celebrating gay soldiers or any other kind of soldier. That's not the issue, at all.
(June 7, 2022 at 11:56 am)Helios Wrote: IA says we lack nuisance. When he's literally the one tying a Pro Pride tweet from the military to every bad thing the military has ever done. Because said tweet had a picture of a helmet with colored bullets on it(Somthing military showing weaponary who would have thunk) and then has the balls to say we lack nuisance. You can't make this shit up.

Yeah, next Dick Cheney will tweet out a picture of a rainbow coloured gay waterboard, and after I respond to it you'll be saying "But Dick came out in support of gay marriage! Show some nuance for Dick!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1314 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue