Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
(March 19, 2024 at 12:08 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Classic Trump special treatment.

If anyone else couldn’t pay the bond, their property would’ve been seized.

If anyone else had attacked Congress, they would’ve been banned from office.

If anyone else had stolen classified intel or raped a woman, they would’ve been imprisoned.

If he doesn't come up with the bond in 6 days, Letitia James has already said her office will begin the process to seize his assets. *finger crossed*

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Didn’t Trump testify that he was cash rich?

So perjury charges?

(March 19, 2024 at 4:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It turns out that the Chubb Corporation (the insurers who issued Trump's bond in the E. Jean Carroll case) were willing to issue one in his fraud case. They simply asked that he set aside 200% of the bond amount in a cash reserve - roughly a billion dollars - as security. Insurers typically ask for 110% to 120%.

Boru
Trump once again has the bigliest number.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Isn't it crazy how unfair a rich person thinks the law is once they lose the ability to pay for play? When we're done burying this dipshit under a prison maybe we should do something about that.

"Your honor, these demands are unreasonable, how could my client possibly come up with these funds in time?" - thought every public defender ever.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I really hope we are watching the slow, but eventually complete, derailment of Trump and the MAGAsshats.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 19, 2024 at 10:25 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Isn't it crazy how unfair a rich person thinks the law is once they lose the ability to pay for play?  When we're done burying this dipshit under a prison maybe we should do something about that.

"Your honor, these demands are unreasonable, how could my client possibly come up with these funds in time?" - thought every public defender ever.

I grasp that a civil judgement isn’t the same as bail, but what happens when some poor sod can’t post bail? S/he sits in a 5x8 for being unable to raise the cash the court demands.

Two-tiered justice? Absolutely.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I suspect MAGA won't die until Trump does, and maybe not even then. Look at the number of people who would vote for him in spite of a criminal conviction.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Innocent people get convicted all the time, dontcha know. Wink But only if their skin is white.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 19, 2024 at 11:39 am)Angrboda Wrote: I suspect MAGA won't die until Trump does, and maybe not even then.  Look at the number of people who would vote for him in spite of a criminal conviction.

The least Trump could do is take MTG with him when he goes.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 19, 2024 at 11:56 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 19, 2024 at 11:39 am)Angrboda Wrote: I suspect MAGA won't die until Trump does, and maybe not even then.  Look at the number of people who would vote for him in spite of a criminal conviction.

The least Trump could do is take MTG with him when he goes.

And that "little bitch" bubo, as well.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1220 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22643 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 955 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1772 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1100 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 899 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5969 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1679 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2050 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1158 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris