Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
John Legend explains why Donald Trump is a racist: “He's made it clear throughout his life that Black people are inferior, he believes that to his core, in his bones... but also when you hear some of the stray comments he makes, he clearly believes in a genetic hierarchy of humanity and is racially determined, so he is a tried and true, dyed-in-the-wool racist.”

https://youtu.be/F8duLQ21XSI?si=bc6QDwyt6ZArRX1C
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(April 23, 2024 at 1:12 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Trump rants from the courthouse steps, and manages to get something exactly right -
Quote:I'm beating Biden. I'm beating the Republicans. Now I have the nomination. This is what they try to take me off the trail for.
Hear that fellas, he never thought he was one of you.

Bold of him to assume that he’ll beat Biden in the election after all the bad things he has done and all those trials he has.
Trump is moaning about the gag order limiting his "free speech." Mr. Trump enjoys no such right as a felony defendant on pretrial release. He enjoys only the privileges extended by the court.

This won't stop the mouth breathers from piling on.

NYT reporting suggests that Trump's lawyer got laughed out of the courtroom trying to argue against the contempt allegations. "You're losing all credibility with the court," the justice said.

Prosecutors are seeking fines and not jail time, saying that jail time is exactly what Trump wants to continue is victim narrative.

There are reports that Trump released his signature scent several time already in the courtroom. Ew.
(April 23, 2024 at 11:50 am)Nanny Wrote: Trump is moaning about the gag order limiting his "free speech." Mr. Trump enjoys no such right as a felony defendant on pretrial release. He enjoys only the privileges extended by the court.

NYT reporting suggests that Trump's lawyer got laughed out of the courtroom trying to argue against the contempt allegations. "You're losing all credibility with the court," the justice said.

Prosecutors are seeking fines and not jail time, saying that jail time is exactly what Trump wants to continue is victim narrative.

There are reports that Trump released his signature scent several time already in the courtroom. Ew.

He farted several times? I would not want to smell that!

Must be his way of disrespecting the law and the people in the courtroom.
(April 23, 2024 at 11:53 am)ShinyCrystals Wrote:
(April 23, 2024 at 11:50 am)Nanny Wrote: Trump is moaning about the gag order limiting his "free speech." Mr. Trump enjoys no such right as a felony defendant on pretrial release. He enjoys only the privileges extended by the court.

He farted several times? I would not want to smell that!

It's all that food from McDonalds.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 23, 2024 at 11:57 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 23, 2024 at 11:53 am)ShinyCrystals Wrote: He farted several times? I would not want to smell that!

It's all that food from McDonalds.

I figured, actually. I wonder who eats that food before a trial? Never mind. I only asked because I have not seen a person eat such food before a trial, but that can’t be important, right?

Whether he is doing it to disrespect others or not, he is in a lot of trouble already. I do hope he gets rightfully punished here.
(April 18, 2024 at 2:15 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
Quote:Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump's name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC. This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file, prospecting vendors, and advertising. Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.
Quote:Finally, all committees that have been given the Trump Seal of Approval will be allowed to have one upsell that is personally signed by President Trump.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/17...t-00152830

"Pay me my vigorish and your political party won't be firebombed"
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 23, 2024 at 1:14 pm)GUBU Wrote:
(April 18, 2024 at 2:15 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: ............

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/17...t-00152830

"Pay me my vigorish and your political party won't be firebombed"

Paying the vig IS what’s going to firebomb the party. The stormtroopers running the RNC have already said they’re not going to help down-ballot candidates. Having to kick up 5% to  the Godfarter is going to make things ever harder for them.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 23, 2024 at 2:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 23, 2024 at 1:14 pm)GUBU Wrote: "Pay me my vigorish and your political party won't be firebombed"

Paying the vig IS what’s going to firebomb the party. The stormtroopers running the RNC have already said they’re not going to help down-ballot candidates. Having to kick up 5% to  the Godfarter is going to make things ever harder for them.

Boru

It was the same with the Mafia too.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 23, 2024 at 2:26 pm)GUBU Wrote:
(April 23, 2024 at 2:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Paying the vig IS what’s going to firebomb the party. The stormtroopers running the RNC have already said they’re not going to help down-ballot candidates. Having to kick up 5% to  the Godfarter is going to make things ever harder for them.

Boru

It was the same with the Mafia too.

The difference being that, in the Maria, the lower echelons got some service for the money they kicked up the line. Some Republican running for a state legislature is going to get bupkis.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1222 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22665 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 956 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1773 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1100 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 899 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5970 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1679 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2051 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1159 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris