Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
(May 31, 2024 at 6:53 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If those number hold (and that’s a big ‘if’), Trump is well and truly boned.

Boru

Disregarding the 10% who say the conviction decided them against voting for him, how many of the 56% who said it wouldn't change their vote were already decided against Trump? I know there's a few down here, including rich ranchers who posted signs to the effect of "Republican voting for Biden" back in 2020.

Like the last two presidential elections, this one too comes down to turnout. Both candidates will need every vote they can muster. Polls don't look great, but i think that if Biden focuses on swing states and the economy it's easy money.

Hopefully the Syphilis and/or stress kill him, soon.

I'd much rather he suffer, tremendously, but.....any port in a storm.
Quote:Any Republican elected official, candidate or party committee siphoning money from President Trump’s donors are no better than Judge Merchan’s daughter - We’re keeping a list, we’ll be checking it twice and we aren’t in the spirit of Christmas.
-Trump campaign.

He's beating the democrats and the republicans, just like he said.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Trump is claiming that he never called for Hillary Clinton to be jailed. It's funny when they roll the tape.  Hilarious

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Quote:Three veterans slammed former President Trump as a “draft dodger” and argued he is unfit to be commander in chief in a new video from President Biden’s reelection campaign unveiled Thursday, marking the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings.

Marine Corps veteran Curtis Register, Army veteran Ed McCabe and Navy veteran Matthew McLaughlin participated in the minutelong video, which was intended to “highlight the stark contrast between Donald Trump, who criticizes veterans and has refused to take accountability or attend military funerals, and President Biden, who stands with our troops abroad and takes care of them at home,” according to the Biden campaign.

“A good commander in chief is somebody who gives a s‑‑‑,” Register said to open the video.

“Donald Trump has zero accountability in his life,” McLaughlin said.

McCabe added, “He’s a draft dodger, simple as that.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/47...-ad-d-day/

Well-said, gentlemen.

Man of the people and for the people:

Several people hospitalized outside Trump rally in Arizona after standing in extreme 110+ degree heat. Trump held the event during the hottest part of the day so he can attend a $300K/person fundraiser in SF tonight hosted by David Sacks.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-11-heat-e...n-arizona/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Would you declassify the 9/11 files?
“Yes.”

Would you declassify the JFK files?
“Yes.”

Would you declassify the Epstein files?
“Yeah, uh, I think that less so because you don’t want to affect people’s lives…”

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I'll stick this here:

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Joe Biden is a savvy businessman as he pulled off perhaps the greatest oil trade of all time and in the process broke OPEC's grip.

Trump would rather tell easily disapproval lies than admit that Biden is more capable president

Trump claims credit for Biden’s insulin price cap

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday recognized that the price of insulin is lower under President Joe Biden, but he still wants voters to credit his own administration.

“Low INSULIN PRICING was gotten for millions of Americans by me, and the Trump Administration, not by Crooked Joe Biden. He had NOTHING to do with it,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post. “It was all done long before he so sadly entered office. All he does is try to take credit for things done by others, in this case, ME!”

Under the Inflation Reduction Act, Biden issued a host of provisions aimed at bringing down the price of medicine for seniors, including capping the price of insulin at $35 per month for Medicare recipients. The president has continued to push for a more universal insulin cap that would cover younger people as well.

Trump spent much of his term trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which covers roughly 45 million Americans, without offering an alternative health-care option.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/08/trump-cl...e-cap.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1220 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22643 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 955 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1772 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1100 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 899 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5969 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1679 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2050 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1158 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris