Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 6, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
(July 1, 2024 at 7:13 am)Pavlov Wrote:
(July 1, 2024 at 7:10 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Why am I not surprised to find that Cunt is a Trumpeteer?

Yes, I do like Trump. He's very good, isn't he? 

Just like your judgement, not very good at all.

Pervlov is just asking questions that a lot of people are asking. Like Tucker Carlson, Bannon (though he reports to prison today), and Foxaganda. You know, a troll. Thank the Forum Gods for the mute feature.
Of course. Cunt's one of the least subtle trolls I've seen in a looooooong time.

This election isn't a choice between 'two evils' It's a choice between democracy and Christian Nationalism. That's what it is. People want good options? Here's why we don't have good options:

After LBJ, we elected:
Crooked Nixon in a fucking landslide
Gerald Ford took over for him
Then we got a brief reprieve with Carter
Who immediately got beat the fuck out of by Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush took a shot, making the Democratic Party shift right.
Then after the moderate Bill Clinton we got George H.W. Bush's dipshit son
Finally we get Obama, only for him to be followed up by Donald fucking Trump.

This whole stupid fucking idea that the democratic party will 'choose better' if we just let them lose is stupid. We may not even get to choose again with the Drunk Orangutan in office.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Obama wasn't good, Trump wasn't good, Biden is....kind of better, but I don't have high hopes for this country regardless. Really seems like everything is going to Hell and personally I don't think anyone can stop it. Shit's too messed up at this point.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
Biden did fine at a rally the next day. Looks like he just had a sore throat and a cold the night before, and he was feeling better.

He still has the best numbers to beat Trump, and between a guy who's too old and a guy who's very old AND too traitorous, I don't find it a hard choice.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I still wish they would replace Biden with someone more....competent. Still would pick Biden over Trump any day of the week.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
It's a problem to switch horses four months out. I can't think of any party that's ditched their incumbent for president and won.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Not good alternatives, either. Harris would get the floor wiped with her. Newsom has too much California baggage, and Whitmer doesn't have a high enough profile.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 1, 2024 at 5:46 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 1, 2024 at 5:04 am)Pavlov Wrote: Is it possible to change that?

Why would you even want to?

Boru

The real reason likely boils down to "MAH F-NOSTATE!"

As you've pointed out, many economies hinge on immigration and the labour that comes with it. And it's can't be about crime because, per capita, undocumented immigrants commit far less crime than native-born citizens across the board, all the way from traffic violations to murder. 

Once you eliminate all those possibilities, it becomes clear that he just doesn't like having to live among brown people. And he probably thinks that things will just get a lot better once you get rid of everyone who isn't white. And given that, IIRC, you yourself grew up in one of the whitest parts on the planet during The Troubles, how wrong that assumption is speaks for itself.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1225 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22702 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 959 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1787 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1101 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 905 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5972 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1680 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2065 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1160 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris