Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is little time.
RE: There is little time.
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.
My sister’s best friend was also visited by an “Angle of the Lord” that foretold the end of all to her. She went to the hospital… turned out she was having small epileptic seizures in the brain but showed no external signs.
Just saying…

(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter.
All hail Harry!

Hey WanKing, can you give us a guesstimate on when the world is going to end?

It's just that I want to go and buy one of these

[Image: 2011-ferrari-458-italia-spider_100227285_m.jpg]

Knowing that I won't have to pay it off.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Yeah ...i just LOVE IT when these fundies gon on and on and on about the "world coming to an end"

Can I have one of these Zen?? After all the "world is coming to an end" and you know very well that "he who has the most debt wins"

[Image: aprc_tutorial_hp.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 28, 2012 at 3:10 am)Godschild Wrote:
(March 28, 2012 at 2:42 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:but because I do not know you I also would like to see some proof of what you're saying.

How come you get so pissy when we make the same demand of you, G-C? Just understand that on the Bat Shit meter he is only a couple of turds higher than you.

I've never said I've talk to angels, when anyone makes a statement like that I will always want to see some evidence. The evidence that I would want would be something you could never understand, so I want bother to explain.

Ah, but the evidence he has is personal eivdence that he can't share with anyone. Sound familiar? Fundies use that one a lot, so unless your idea of evidence is a heartfelt story, I think you're going to be waiting for evidence for quite some time.
(March 28, 2012 at 4:32 am)Christian Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.

The world will perish soon and I am one of the few who have been chosen to warn the world of its impending doom. I never asked to be a prophet or a man of high esteem, but neither did Moses or Elisha. We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter. Clay in his hands.

Will any of you hear me?

I knew it. I knew it all along. We told, they didn't hear. We were telling this for years but people were making a mockery out of it. Now who's laughing? Smile

You are laughing. . .at the end of the world. Hey, love your enemies, right? Or laugh at them as they burn in hell. Either one. Same thing. Either way, I'm going to lol when NOTHING HAPPENS.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Quote:I've never said I've talk to angels, when anyone makes a statement like that I will always want to see some evidence. The evidence that I would want would be something you could never understand, so I want bother to explain.

Of course you won't G-C because it only happens in your own deluded mind. Please seek help from a mental health care professional! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If One King truly believes, I will be willing to take all of his money since he won't be needing it anymore. Christian's too.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 27, 2012 at 7:18 pm)One King Wrote: Godschild, you are the only one who has even expressed some interest in my post. Cinjin says to continue but I know he's just mocking me. What should I do?
He asked you to be more specific, because let's face it, even G-C knows that you're not making any sense in your OP or communicating with us properly. Asking us to expect you had an encounter with the supernatural at face-value is simply unrealistic.

You have to be extraordinarily gullible or completely insane to comprehend what your 'end-timer' personal experience was with no independent access to what happened, and then accept it as real, unless you elaborate on what you -actually experienced- a little more.

(March 27, 2012 at 10:33 pm)One King Wrote: I knew it.
I rest my case.
(March 28, 2012 at 7:35 am)Faith No More Wrote: If One King truly believes, I will be willing to take all of his money since he won't be needing it anymore. Christian's too.

I'll happily relieve him of his land! Heart
ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

I just read through this lot! Fucking hilarious!

Kinda worrying that these crazy bastards have such a fetish for the end of the world tho.
(March 28, 2012 at 7:49 am)Insanity x Wrote: ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

I just read through this lot! Fucking hilarious!

Kinda worrying that these crazy bastards have such a fetish for the end of the world tho.

They love the delusion that they are the chosen few that will sit by gods side and laugh at all the sinners writhing in hell.

Very compassionate.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 28327 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4773 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 936 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3330 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 11075 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 6322 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11544 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children. Creed of Heresy 29 10985 June 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Have yourself a Jewish little Christmas theyear12013 0 1363 December 26, 2013 at 3:31 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2056 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise