Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is little time.
There is little time.
I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.

The world will perish soon and I am one of the few who have been chosen to warn the world of its impending doom. I never asked to be a prophet or a man of high esteem, but neither did Moses or Elisha. We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter. Clay in his hands.

Will any of you hear me?
RE: There is little time.
Oh please do continue ... this should be entertaining as hell.

Clap
[Image: Evolution.png]

[Image: troll+face.jpg]

Or at least I hope your a troll
That or your batshit fucking crazy.. Whats new I guess
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been given visions

Check yourself into a mental institution and fuck off. Quit wasting our time with these bullshit posts.
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.

The world will perish soon and I am one of the few who have been chosen to warn the world of its impending doom. I never asked to be a prophet or a man of high esteem, but neither did Moses or Elisha. We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter. Clay in his hands.

Will any of you hear me?

Please give specifics.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I had an awesome dream last night. It also involved angels. To go into further details I would have to move over into area 69 Wink
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: Will any of you hear me?

No.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Quote:Please give specifics.

He's slightly more of a lunatic than you are G-C.
How's your canned goods bunker looking? All stocked up on vienna sauages and peeps?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 27, 2012 at 6:34 pm)Rhythm Wrote: How's your canned goods bunker looking? All stocked up on vienna sauages and peeps?

Is this innuendo?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27662 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4719 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 910 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3210 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 10754 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 6010 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11279 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children. Creed of Heresy 29 10752 June 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Have yourself a Jewish little Christmas theyear12013 0 1342 December 26, 2013 at 3:31 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2045 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise