Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is little time.
RE: There is little time.
Sustainability of the planet will no longer be an option. Hopefully whatever species humans will have become will long since have gone out into the Galaxy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.

The world will perish soon and I am one of the few who have been chosen to warn the world of its impending doom. I never asked to be a prophet or a man of high esteem, but neither did Moses or Elisha. We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter. Clay in his hands.

Will any of you hear me?

Save us, O Poesus!
Trying to update my sig ...
(March 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm)Shell B Wrote: I can't look at this guy's name without thinking "One King to rule them all" *sigh*

my precious.
How much time is there left now Wan King? It's just that where I'm sitting it's already turned Friday and you got this urgent message on Tuesday. Is it worth me having a bath or starting any long books? That's the trouble with endtime prophets, always leave it to the last minute.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 27, 2012 at 7:18 pm)One King Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 6:00 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm)One King Wrote: I have been visited three nights in a row by a being who identifies himself only as the Angel of the Lord. I have been given visions about these end times and I'm afraid it is far sooner than any of us could have realized.

The world will perish soon and I am one of the few who have been chosen to warn the world of its impending doom. I never asked to be a prophet or a man of high esteem, but neither did Moses or Elisha. We are chosen because we are willing servants to the Potter. Clay in his hands.

Will any of you hear me?

Please give specifics.

Godschild, you are the only one who has even expressed some interest in my post. Cinjin says to continue but I know he's just mocking me. What should I do? You are already welcome into the house of God, but it is the lost that need to hear my message the most.

How can I let not only the non-believers know but my fellow believers as well know that God is most certainly speaking to me through visions?

Pray that the Holy Spirit moves upon this place so that God may be known.

Are you a prophet that is destined to make the same mistakes of Jonah? Must you fall into a "great fish" before you do what you have been tasked to do? You are as close to Nineveh as you will ever get (probably closer to Gomorrah than Nineveh but you get the point) If you wish to truly seek the counsel of the Holy Spirit open your Bible to Jonah 1: 1 and read from there.
Quote:Cinjin says to continue but I know he's just mocking me.

He's not the only one.
Jesus Stoning <== thats what happened to the last guy who said that
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
I fasted and prayed for three days and I have been given my answer. Nearly all of you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. My human heart wanted to save you, but what I did not know is that that time has passed. God has told me to inform all the atheists and all those who deny him through worship of a false god that they have been condemned. The great book has been closed and all who are not inscribed there shall be damned forever in a lake of eternal fire. The instructions of an almighty God outweigh the rules of man and certainly those of any internet forum, therefore I have no choice but to bend the rules here and trust that God has His righteous plan for His prophet.

You have 12 days from this post until your souls will be required of the almighty God. You’re going to suffer eternal punishment and sadly there is nothing I can do about that.

Minimalist and Rhythm – you will not be able to hide behind your intellect any longer.
Cinjin – you are damned for being a self-proclaimed whoremonger and for prohibiting the spread of the Word of God by attempting to ban me by warning me for preaching.
Faith No More, Napoleon, Norfolk & Chance, Insanity X, Phil, and No More Faith – you will join your friends in torment because of your mockery of God’s servants, myself, Chipan and Godschild.
Reverend Jeremiah - isn’t a reverend of the one true God and will certainly incur the same punishment as sorcerers, false prophets and sooth sayers. Many many more of you are going to suffer for your denial of my Savior.

Women like KichigaiNeko and Shell B will suffer a witches fate for their open blasphemy.
In addition, those nymphomaniacs LittleMissAwesome, Aleialora, and TheSummerQueen will suffer infinitely more for their love of debauchery, homosexuality and all things sexually perverse and unsanctioned of the Lord.

There is yet some hope, as my Lord is infinitely merciful. The Angel of the Lord told me that there is a small handful of you that still have the opportunity to accept Christ in these last 12 days. Please do so.

It’s no laughing matter. Beg forgiveness. If there is even the slightest doubt in your convictions – you must get on your knees and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. The rest will surely burn forever in the eternal fires of Hell. The Bible says the wages of sin is death and most of you are going to suffer beyond imagination for an eternity simply because you’re too proud to come clean.

Jesus Christ is Lord and He is returning in twelve days. You will all bend your knee and bow before His awesome power!!!!!!!!! When I meet Him in the air you will know that the meek have inherited the earth and by then it will be too late for you!!

Won't you please come follow Jesus with a servant's heart?
Quote:I fasted and prayed for three days

Fucking idiot.
So your god tells us to love him or suffer the consequences? Sound like an abusive parent or spouse to me.
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 28319 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4773 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 936 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3329 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 11075 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 6319 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11543 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children. Creed of Heresy 29 10985 June 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Have yourself a Jewish little Christmas theyear12013 0 1362 December 26, 2013 at 3:31 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2056 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise