Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is little time.
RE: There is little time.
(April 1, 2012 at 11:34 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: Have you never read 'The history of God' by Karen Armstrong. Abraham was a Pagan Goat herder who believed in in El Shaddei The God of the mountains (A.k.A. El Elyon) in Israel, Yahweh Sabaoth (your God) only appeared appeared 950-850 BCE and he was the God of War. Moses never existed.

In short Christianity is secretly Polytheistic and the bible is swimming in it. So there is no one true god it only been worded to make it look like it. Your worship a War God, end of.

Lucifer is a powerful enemy of God and has been instrumental in deceiving you all for thousands of years. He has placed similar religions around the globe. He has destroyed evidence of the Apostles. He has planted evidence of conspiracy. He is called the Great Deceiver for a reason. This video and all like them means nothing because the Devil has great power of deception.
(April 1, 2012 at 11:41 am)One King Wrote: This video and all like them means nothing because the Devil has great power of deception.

The devil seems to be doing a better job than god doesn't he? He certainly has more followers.
(April 1, 2012 at 11:41 am)One King Wrote: Lucifer is a powerful enemy of God and has been instrumental in deceiving you all for thousands of years. He has placed similar religions around the globe. He has destroyed evidence of the Apostles. He has planted evidence of conspiracy. He is called the Great Deceiver for a reason. This video and all like them means nothing because the Devil has great power of deception.

god sounds pathetic..
(April 1, 2012 at 11:43 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(April 1, 2012 at 11:41 am)One King Wrote: This video and all like them means nothing because the Devil has great power of deception.

The devil seems to be doing a better job than god doesn't he? He certainly has more followers.

Well he doesn't send threats, he doesn't kill people and he's a real social person who loves a good drink. Apparently he's good with the women too. Huh, go figure. Tongue
Not to mention he knows how to treat his followers.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Obvious Poe is obvious.
I dunno, Paul. Hard to tell. Can an obvious Poe be a Poe at all?

I didn't used to think this jackass was a poe, but he seems to have really let loose this time.
I really wish he's a poe.
Good point. But I find it hard to believe this guy is serious.
I sincerely hope this kook isn't as nuts as he sounds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 28420 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4793 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 943 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3341 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 11203 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 6338 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11583 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children. Creed of Heresy 29 11003 June 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Have yourself a Jewish little Christmas theyear12013 0 1368 December 26, 2013 at 3:31 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2060 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise