Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
RE: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
(December 9, 2012 at 7:44 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: Sure Al. Your prophet is an insider in childishness right?

You are a fundamentalist. It's therefore necessary to ridiculize your ideas, because they are dangerous. And besides, allah is imiginary anyway. So let's call stupidity by it's name; Muhammed.

Response: In other words, since one can't refute the challenge of the Qur'an because it clearly proves that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah, they troll the thread and cry in the process. How sad it is.
(December 9, 2012 at 7:32 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: What if Mo was an alien using advanced technology to trick people? Or maybe he was Satan of the Christian religion? Or maybe he was time traveller from the future?

You know, someone here (Drich, maybe?) suggested that Allah might be Satan, because Lucifer means light bringer, and Allah is supposedly seen as a light.

New idea: Al-Fatihah needs to disprove Jesus first.
Also, what does it mean to be 'against' the wants and beliefs of the people. I'm sure that everyday Germans didn't burn Jews for a pastime in the 40's, but Hitler still took over, didn't he?
(December 9, 2012 at 7:23 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: You guys still playing chess with this pigeon?

More like watching him turn circles in a Skinner box without the reinforcement of food.
(December 9, 2012 at 7:49 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: In other words, since one can't refute the challenge of the Qur'an because it clearly proves that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah, they troll the thread and cry in the process. How sad it is.

It doesn't prove anything other than how guillible the people back then were.
(December 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: And I thought Christians were stubborn. Have you ever thought the REASON why he was able to 'conquer' a nation was because he was made up precisely for that purpose, a Muslim Hercules or Achilles, and people just believed whatever they were told about him?
As for your Rebuttals there are repetitive, please think of something original.
If you Mohammed cam today to me with his massage, I would point him to the nearest mental heath clinic.

Response: The better question is, don't you realize that every time you dodge the challenge it only suports and confirms your denial to the fact that the challenge proves that you are wrong and the Qur'an is true? If the challenge was invalid, you can easily prove it by answering it. But instead, you duck and hide in the corner. Thus exposing the fact that the challenge proves that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah. Back in the corner you go.
Claiming that the Qur'an must either be duplicatable or the inspired word of god is a false dilemma.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 9, 2012 at 7:46 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Way to shift the burden of proof and pretend as if you didn't.

Ask for proof of something.

Proof that can be tested and verified is presented

Start to complain because you don't like the idea that by testing the evidence as required, it debunks your claim

Use a strawman that the burden of proof has been shifted

Way to go

Gruntfuttock: Even in this peculiar procedure, you haven't got any further than step one.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 9, 2012 at 7:49 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(December 9, 2012 at 7:44 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: Sure Al. Your prophet is an insider in childishness right?

You are a fundamentalist. It's therefore necessary to ridiculize your ideas, because they are dangerous. And besides, allah is imiginary anyway. So let's call stupidity by it's name; Muhammed.

Response: In other words, since one can't refute the challenge of the Qur'an because it clearly proves that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah, they troll the thread and cry in the process. How sad it is.

You are an insult to my intelligence, keep begging the question Al.
Whenever I see a wall of text a few pages down the thread, I google a passage:
https://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl...5hdYJO_ZQs

You've been busy, spreading the same piece of text everywhere and sticking to the same "I'm right, you can't prove me wrong, so I'm definitely right" speech.

For this sort of claims, there is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The religion that worships the FSM is called pastafarianism.
This is the symbol of this most mightiest of mightiests, most holiest of holies:
[Image: 5eff246e7ac4ba2c7785bed9d0214848.jpg]

Pastafarianism is growing steadily and has various churches around the world.

As it says in the image above, if you can prove that your religion is right, these guys will stop believing in the FSM.
So, please do so!

Otherwise, your claim that "the qur'an is the true word of Allah" has an equal footing as the pastafarianists' claim that the FSM is "up there".
What is a gruntfuttock?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 45 4087 June 28, 2024 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1151 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22838 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheist Quran study version 1. Mystic 21 4768 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4228 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4622 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1274 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3266 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1080 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 7381 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh