Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
Re: What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
I understood you from the beginning. My sarcasm is lost on you > you call it lying. Would you like me to dumb it down a little from now on?
RE: What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
Not possible for you. Undecided
(February 9, 2013 at 9:42 am)fr0d0 Wrote: I understood you from the beginning. My sarcasm is lost on you > you call it lying. Would you like me to dumb it down a little from now on?

(February 9, 2013 at 12:20 pm)catfish Wrote: Not possible for you. Undecided

I'm sure Fr00dy can dumb down even to your level if he tries.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
You're just mad because I was right... Undecided
So that's why you've been throwing around such wild accusations then catty?
Which "wild accusations"? Do you mean the issue which I challenged you to debate against me regarding?
This thread would just be additional evidence of my point...
Proof of you not being a mainstream Christian as was and probably still is a common misconception on here is pretty much done and dusted.
You calling everyone liars we all understand to be your juvenile behavior.
No, to spell it out for you: I'm talking about your free use of the term 'sock'.
Oh no you don't... I called you a liar based on your own words. This is what I object to. Liars misrepresenting other's words to deflect from their own issues.
I get it, honesty is not native to your thought processes. I would have flat out asked you if you were a sock, but I don't trust you, so what would be the point?
You can deny, deflect, lie, speak ambiguously, and whatever else you want. I'll be there to point it out, mmm'kay?

I'm still a Christian and I dare you to prove otherwise... (try doing it without lying please)
Let me try to clarify things here. Based on available evidence, neither Catfish nor Fr00dy are sockpuppets. Line drawn underneath that issue; carry on.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Re: RE: What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
lol thank you stimbo

(February 9, 2013 at 4:03 pm)catfish Wrote: I'm still a Christian and I dare you to prove otherwise... (try doing it without lying please)
What you mean by 'Christian' and what the rest of reality means by it are different things dearest catty. This we have established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Conversation over.

I have no idea why you feel the need to educate me of your particular perversion. You have stated elsewhere that you have no interest in convincing anyone of it I think?

I've tried to ask you about it, but immediately you mistakenly pidgin holed me as a fundy and continued to lambaste me with insults completely irrelevant to me. For whatever reason, getting a genuine question through to you about your peculiar beliefs has proven impossible, and I have tired of you.

So if you had planned to bless us all with your divine revelations, I am sorry, this ship has already sailed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What value do you see in studying theology in concerns to Christianity? EgoDeath 40 3979 September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5837 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholicism would actually be the most likely controlled Christianity Rolandson 10 2071 January 1, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Redoubtable
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 37172 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 17059 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  The number one reason not to follow Christianity Aegon 43 9288 March 11, 2016 at 10:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7091 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  So is crucifiction a bad or a good thing? Longhorn 75 22482 December 17, 2015 at 3:39 pm
  Hi, I'm a Christian. Help Me Disprove My Religion! WishfulThinking 265 61709 October 11, 2015 at 9:20 am
  cannibalism and you (christianity) dyresand 58 16378 August 30, 2015 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire