Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dates given by AOS for past events may actually disprove evolution entirely
RE: The dates given by AOS for past events may actually disprove evolution entirely
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, Grace. You are perhaps the most willfully ignorant person to ever grace this forum with a post. The level of denial of verifiable facts you exhibit in favor of your mythology has seldom if ever been seen here. Considering some of the silly shit that gets posted here on a depressingly regular basis that is saying quite a bit.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: The dates given by AOS for past events may actually disprove evolution entirely
(October 8, 2013 at 8:18 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote:
(October 8, 2013 at 8:12 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Good o, now get those conditions to produce a figure of 6000 years

I think that you do not understand that with God all things are possible.

Translation: Fuck you you filthy atheist!
(October 8, 2013 at 8:12 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Good o, now get those conditions to produce a figure of 6000 years

Except that he can't even offer up proof he is real.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Ahh, the good ol' god diddit defence, trotted out whenever the claimant doesn't actually have a fucking answer.

Thank you Gracie for proving what I suspected all along.

That you are yet another clueless cretinist with no fucking idea what the fuck you are on about.

Good day to you. There is nothing more I need to add to this conversation.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(October 8, 2013 at 8:18 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: I think that you do not understand that with God all things are possible.

If this is true in your baseless "god" assumption, then you should find it trivial to respond to the fact that I have conclusively proven that your god does not exist.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 8, 2013 at 8:38 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(October 8, 2013 at 8:18 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: I think that you do not understand that with God all things are possible.

If this is true in your baseless "god" assumption, then you should find it trivial to respond to the fact that I have conclusively proven that your god does not exist.

If you had such a proof, the media would have it all over the world.

Send the proof to them.
This grace person reminds me of Statler Waldorf...
Both share the same mentality...
Everything that science has found has been skewed by god to make it look that way, but it's wrong... AND god is the real cause of it all...
And they fail to understand how twisted that view is... how it relies on the untenable assumption that there is such a thing as god.
(October 8, 2013 at 8:41 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: If you had such a proof, the media would have it all over the world.

Send the proof to them.

Oh, what's that, Grace? Loud, repeated assertions that something has been proven by some stranger on the internet doesn't count as the conclusion to an argument?

Confusedhock:
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 8, 2013 at 8:43 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(October 8, 2013 at 8:41 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: If you had such a proof, the media would have it all over the world.

Send the proof to them.

Oh, what's that, Grace? Loud, repeated assertions that something has been proven by some stranger on the internet doesn't count as the conclusion to an argument?

Confusedhock:

I presented my proof.
(October 8, 2013 at 8:44 am)SavedByGraceThruFaith Wrote: I presented my proof.

So did I. The difference being that, while you presented obvious misunderstandings of basic scientific concepts, devoid of context and completely lacking in references- aka, a flat assertion with no actual evidence backing it up- I and the others have presented you with actual, researched evidence from recognized scientific sources, replete with references.

I've been trying to get you to understand that just saying you've proven something does not make it so, especially when so many of us are correcting your errors and showing you competing scientific evidence from actual scientists, most of which you've ignored.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10522 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 4128 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Lol the bible is actually ok with pedophilia, proof from passage Rarieo 80 24094 July 29, 2017 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Christianity actually condones murder Rolandson 50 10457 January 21, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Truth in a story which is entirely dependent upon subjective interpretation Astonished 47 6851 January 10, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Catholicism would actually be the most likely controlled Christianity Rolandson 10 2092 January 1, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Redoubtable
  What do non-fundamentalist Christians actually believe? Fromper 66 24956 June 30, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 17302 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hi, I'm a Christian. Help Me Disprove My Religion! WishfulThinking 265 62795 October 11, 2015 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Dear Christians: What does your god actually do? Aractus 144 51499 October 9, 2015 at 6:38 am
Last Post: robvalue