Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 7:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
" I felt I accurately represented myself as an intelligent, determined journalist — I was not concerned with how I looked, but rather, I was focused on gathering the story."
http://kykernel.com/2010/10/31/‘undercov...nth-later/
(December 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Women are allowed to go outside by themselves as they do in Iran.

Women who wear hijab love their hair too. Their husbands can see it as well as brother and father. They're not sexually objectified by random men.

Christian girl who wears hijab

“I wouldn’t say guys don’t hit on me, but they do so in a very different way now,” she says. “It’s more respectful, less forward.”
This explanation is not entirely untrue, as Wall admits to not being able to leave her home without the clothing.

“I decided a while ago that I was going to try and not wear the hijab for 24 hours,” she says. “I couldn’t even make it for half that.”
Okay so some random girls likes it. Is compulsory for a womon to wear it? and if she does not what is the punishment.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Re: RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Women who wear hijab love their hair too. Their husbands can see it as well as brother and father. They're not sexually objectified by random men.
Women will be objectified by men whether they cover up or not, because a lot of men consider women sexual objects.
Their husbands, brothers and fathers can see it? Why? Because they own the women? Fuck that. I live my life my way. I'm not owned by anyone, especially not a man. I wear what I want, do what I want, go where I want, I work where I want. All because I have a right to as a human being, not because I'm "allowed to" by a man.
The West still has a long way to go before women are truly equal, but we're lightyears ahead of most of the planet.
(December 4, 2013 at 7:07 pm)Sleepy Wrote: " I felt I accurately represented myself as an intelligent, determined journalist — I was not concerned with how I looked, but rather, I was focused on gathering the story."
http://kykernel.com/2010/10/31/‘undercov...nth-later/
You know... if you live in a society where all women dress as they like, wear their hair as they like, you, the man, become accustomed to seeing every woman's hair, in the summer, we can see almost everything on some women...
We're used to it, it's normal. We like it, the girls like the attention. win-win.

In spite of that, I see no more rapes in the western countries than in the muslim ones, statistics-wise...

Oh, and that article... "Responses to my hijab were subtle or nonexistent."
People respect and refrain from commenting, for the most part.
(December 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Women are allowed to go outside by themselves as they do in Iran.

Women who wear hijab love their hair too. Their husbands can see it as well as brother and father. They're not sexually objectified by random men.

Urrm, haven't you kinda shot yourself in the foot there and admitting that it's muslim men at fault?

"They're not sexually objectified by random men"

Why, if muslim men are so logical and moderate, would they be sexually objectifying muslim women?
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
Making women wear more clothes just because men will think "bad thoughts" is objectifying women. You're basically saying your sole purpose is to sexually frustrate me, so to prevent me from feeling this way, cover up until it's convenient for me: when we get married or never. Because I cannot withstand temptation, for my sake, cover up. Because that is all that you are, you are not a human being with rights to your own body, you were created for me and therefore should live your life in a way that doesn't inconvenience me, even if it makes you uncomfortable.

That is objectifying women, it's failure to recognize that women are human beings. It's also disgusting. Especially since it breeds the thought that if muslim women were raped or molested it's because she did not cover up enough. I even read this report where some scholar urged Saudi Arabian men to molest cashiers to encourage them to stay home.

Your religion treats women disgustingly, and the fact that you're not ashamed of that just shows how little you think of women.
I never once heard any Muslim say women have to wear hijab because men will have bad thoughts.

In fact you created this nonsensical comment just know. Just shows your deceitful nature when you're faced with desperation. Resorting to untrue statements. It's ok though it's entertaining to me lol
Sexuality remains at the core of Islamic social organisation. It is based on fear, that male sexual desire is so uncontrollable and primal that it must be regulated at all costs, and by women, lest it threaten social breakdown. And across much of the Muslim world, the humiliation felt by the technological and economic superiority of the West is tempered only by a sense of perceived moral superiority.
(December 5, 2013 at 4:43 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I never once heard any Muslim say women have to wear hijab because men will have bad thoughts.

In fact you created this nonsensical comment just know. Just shows your deceitful nature when you're faced with desperation. Resorting to untrue statements. It's ok though it's entertaining to me lol

Sputter sputter, flap flap. Come on, Sleepy! Face her objections head on! Have an actual discussion, and stop disregarding perfectly formed responses to your rants.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Re: RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 5, 2013 at 4:43 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I never once heard any Muslim say women have to wear hijab because men will have bad thoughts.
Is that because you're deaf?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8378 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2335 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3147 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6482 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5998 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8063 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7989 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14323 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold