Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 6:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists were born Muslims
RE: Atheists were born Muslims
(December 5, 2013 at 7:32 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:28 pm)Nineteen Wrote: I'm putting you in ignore list .

Keep doing that, and you will only be talking to yourself on this forum.

Also, just in case you were not aware, it is against the rules to place moderators on ignore. Be careful, because you will be banned for doing it if you are not paying attention.
Can this happen, please?
(December 6, 2013 at 2:14 am)Sejanus Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:32 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Keep doing that, and you will only be talking to yourself on this forum.

Also, just in case you were not aware, it is against the rules to place moderators on ignore. Be careful, because you will be banned for doing it if you are not paying attention.
Can this happen, please?

Yes, it is one of the rules.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I thought it simply wasn't possible to put them on ignore. I haven't tested that, though...
(December 6, 2013 at 2:23 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I thought it simply wasn't possible to put them on ignore. I haven't tested that, though...

Well we'll find out soon enough.

"Hey... why isn't this shit working?"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 6, 2013 at 2:23 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I thought it simply wasn't possible to put them on ignore. I haven't tested that, though...

It shouldn't be... ..anymore. Mwhahahaha......
"Atheists were born Muslims"
[Image: cox-wrong-o.gif]
WRONG...WRONG...WRONG...WRONG...WRONG...WRONG...
(December 5, 2013 at 7:32 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Keep doing that, and you will only be talking to yourself on this forum.

Then you have to change your forum rules , because Apophenia in my ignore list .

(December 6, 2013 at 2:11 am)max-greece Wrote: If everyone is born Muslim and only 23% of the population remains so that means it has a 77% fail rate.

This Allah chap isn't very convincing then.

Yes , people move away from their natural features and become more sinful day by day , especially due to environmental factors .

We have to change the forum rules because you didn't read them?

Jerkoff
Quote: This was a research paper published in the Telegraph . Atheist people say "our religion is science" but they throw aside science when science say something that atheist people dont want to hear .

There is so much fail here I don't know where to start.

Research papers are not "published" in the Telegraph. It's a newspaper, not a scientific journal. To publish in a peer review journal can take upwards of a year from submission. It's peer reviewed, handed back, modified, checked and rechecked. I know because I've done it! Whereas a newspaper report has to satisfy only two criteria,
1. Not libelous
2. Entertaining / eye catching

I've never heard of an atheist saying "our religion is science". If the did then they would by definition not be atheists any longer.

What you are presenting is a blogger reporting on a newspaper article reporting on a study which you says supports your case. Which you cannot provide a link to for people to read themselves. Are you really surprised that people are "throwing this aside?". Did you honestly think anyone was going to just take your word for it? Even if your intentions were good and your integrity solid (which one can never assume of an Internet anon) it's a 3rd hand report!

There is a depressing tendency for theists to work on the basis of "it convinced me and that itself should convince you." Please consider sleepy/nineteen that if you were convinced by reading a "scientific" source that we are only asking for access to the same source which convinced you.

Or, short version, put up or shut up.

Oh and you never answered what defines a Muslim Btw.

Oh and as a Btw, science is not a religion, it's a way to find stuff out. They may not have gotten that far with you at school, it's more a degree level thing.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2268 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4178 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 6013 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 13027 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 8394 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1702 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1091 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 529 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 18138 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5184 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13