Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 2:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Get In The Ark Before It Is Too Late!!!
RE: Get In The Ark Before It Is Too Late!!!
Oh, you do miss me don't you? I do hope you will join me in accepting God's mercy in the ark. I can't stay long .. still banned you understand. But I've managed to hack this user's account so here I am to offer you a quick, loving welcome aboard to all those ready to get on the heaven express. Say goodbye to mortality. Say hello to an eternity of celebrating the sheer swellness of God. Come brothers, let us rejoice!
[Image: tumblr_msxl2biGNm1rel180o1_500.gif]
[Image: gU2Tw.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lfps5fygu01qbk15ko1_400.gif]
Christians like rev always come back to preach, they never quit until everyone accepts the lord's truth
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(July 22, 2014 at 7:40 pm)Blackout Wrote: Christians like rev always come back to preach, they never quit until everyone accepts the lord's truth

Like moths to a flame.

And like the moth, they always get burned.

ROFLOL

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
I wonder if Christians would allow me to question their faith in a Christian forum.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I do want to thank Rev for inspiring us to post about bestiality, group sex, debauchery, drinking and cannibalism; all to take place on his God's Giant Boat.

Haven't had a wild Satanic orgy on a God Boat in more than a month. Been so busy with the career, family, housework and all.
(July 22, 2014 at 7:47 pm)Blackout Wrote: I wonder if Christians would allow me to question their faith in a Christian forum.

I doubt it.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(July 22, 2014 at 7:47 pm)Blackout Wrote: I wonder if Christians would allow me to question their faith in a Christian forum.

Depends on the site.

Some will others will shut you down straight away.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(July 22, 2014 at 8:12 pm)Beccs Wrote:

Depends on the site.

Some will others will shut you down straight away.

I wonder why... After all, most Christians are gnostics, they claim their god exists, why are they so fearful of having a logical, rational debate with atheists? As an atheist, I don't have any problem in arguing with Christians here, I think we should let theists sign up and be open to new arguments/ideas. If you can't counter the critics made to your position, then that means your position is not valid

(July 20, 2014 at 4:44 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(July 20, 2014 at 4:16 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Noah was a collaborator with the Assyrians. His clan gets credit for being the source of almost everyone in the area. His great grandson Nimrod ran Babylon (aka Babel with the tower) and built cities in Assyria, including Nineveh, which eventually became their capital.
Just how did he collaborate? Were the assyrians, like myself, in the market for an ark? Was he running a butchers shop?

Remember, Noah got the inside scoop about the coming invasion. When the war was over his great grandson Nimrod ended up as the boss man in Babylon (Babel) and he built at least four cities in Assyria itself, including its future capital. That's the city Jonah had to report to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1719 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 810 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 8488 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2982 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1715 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. Gawdzilla Sama 68 8406 September 16, 2018 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Jesus. A Day Late and a Dollar Short Minimalist 20 4732 April 24, 2017 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 53177 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 5646 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3544 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker