Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians. Could you be wrong?
RE: Christians. Could you be wrong?
(September 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: I hope I am not being honest and I hope to understand what your view is.

Bolding added by me.

Um, yeah . . . well, one out of two ain't bad -- if we're talking about batting averages. Of course, I know you mistyped your message which puts you at 0.000 for the season so far.
Yea I meant to say being dishonest, but I am fine either way.

(September 23, 2014 at 4:06 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Yea I meant to say being dishonest, but I am fine either way.

Given your casual attitude toward truth, I'm not surprised.
(September 23, 2014 at 4:01 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Generally when I am banging my head I like to do sometime constructive at the same time, say something needed hammered to the wall.

Or a cross.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I am just having some fun,Crossless1, loosen up.

@C4RM5...

What other interests do you have? I bet if you spoke about general life stuff (things other than faith and religion) that we'd all see how much more we have in common than we have to debate about. But I'm an optimist, so what do I know? Angel
I honestly spend my free time reading books (fiction) mainly. When I run out of books I become bored. I also like scenic views/walks.

I agree there is alot more we all have in common than we have to debate

I like reading too. Cooking is a hobby that I like and am very good at. I enjoy sitting in my garden with hot coffee on a cool morning while reading and enjoying a nice fresh breakfast. I surf, play guitar, and occasionally I get angry for no reason and have to blow off steam. I'm a Grade-A, First-Class asshole in real life, though online I enjoy my reputation for being easy-going and light-hearted. I can dance well and I'm a pretty good singer. I enjoy long walks on the beach and raw oysters. My turn-ons include free thought and toasted marshmallows, and my turn-offs include ignorance and pork skins. I'm a free spirit who's unafraid to try new things, but no means "no". Oh yeah, and I'm a Virgo Big Grin
Nice to meet the non internet but still internet side of you. I can easily get annoyed to expecially when friends draw huge swastikas on my files. In real life I am that small annoying person whos alsays there.

You don't like pork skins? We can't be friends......Argue
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 11078 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 3683 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2953 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8353 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Could I sue my religion over this? Won2blv 21 3474 October 8, 2017 at 8:18 am
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 6102 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 2927 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 38545 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 32727 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 53434 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho