Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 3:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility
RE: Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility
I know that people are honestly tired of black people dying because of stupid fucktard cops that shoot without thinking. And the fucktard cops get away with murder because of a corrupt system. Fuck the cops, and I am absolutely glad that the riot happened, especially whereby the cops were injured. Serves the cops right.

And I am not even black.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Atheists being snarky and mocking religion reinforces stereotypes about atheists. I guess we need to take responsibility for being most hate group in the U.S..
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
(April 28, 2015 at 8:38 pm)Kitan Wrote: I know that people are honestly tired of black people dying because of stupid fucktard cops that shoot without thinking.  And the fucktard cops get away with murder because of a corrupt system.  Fuck the cops, and I am absolutely glad that the riot happened, especially whereby the cops were injured.  Serves the cops right.

Oh wow, opened up a can of worms with that one.

Guess you're also glad about the white people who got beat up and had their shit stolen? About the cars set on fire? About the stores that have absolutely nothing to do with anything getting looted. 

Fucking seriously dude? "You're glad the riots happened"? 

I suggest you read through the thread, I've already stated multiple times how injustices aren't an excuse for more injustices. 

Fuck, I'll even let MLK have the crack on that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5gPKcsTlU
(April 28, 2015 at 8:42 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Guess you're also glad about the white people who got beat up and had their shit stolen? About the cars set on fire? About the stores that have absolutely nothing to do with anything getting looted. 

Because black people have a legitimate reason to riot, you are going to resort to the black stereotype because you are too fucking ignorant to understand the reasoning behind the riot?  Grow the fuck up, dude.  I do not have time for your childish shit.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm)Pizza Wrote: Atheists being snarky and mocking religion reinforces stereotypes about atheists. I guess we need to take responsibility for being most hate group in the U.S..

You are an absolute imbecile. Please do us all a favour and vacate this fucking thread. Honestly.

That's not even comparable. Not even in the slightest.

And you know the funny thing? Yes, atheists being snarky and mocking religion, does reinforce stereotypes. How do you think stereotypes come about in the first place? It's not that every person in a group is like that, just enough so that a perception can be made about the whole. 

But here's the key difference ya dingus, atheists mocking religion is justified, for the most part. Black people rioting and causing violence isn't. 
No but sadly life isn't fair and the world is cruel - Humans respond with violence when they reach a point they can't handle any more shit. why do you think revolutions even happen? It's because the limit bar is broken. If we could live without riots and vandalism that would be great, but that's not a realistic scenario for any society.

Quite honestly, my government has done so much shit that if they did something serious to me (like removing my college pension to pay my studies without reason) I and my colleagues/friends would happily burn the professors'/directors' cars until justice was made.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(April 28, 2015 at 8:46 pm)Kitan Wrote: Because black people have a legitimate reason to riot, you are going to resort to the black stereotype because you are too fucking ignorant to understand the reasoning behind the riot?  Grow the fuck up, dude.  I do not have time for your childish shit.

Oh my fucking god. Read the fucking thread dude. Do I really have to defend myself on this utter bullshit again?

Don't come onto the thread, taking a massive shit and then moan when called out on it. If you'd actually read the thread you'd know we'd already covered the absolute bullshit you just came out with.
If you say so. However, I am not reading through eight pages of what I am certain has not been absolved as you suggest.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 28, 2015 at 8:47 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(April 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm)Pizza Wrote: Atheists being snarky and mocking religion reinforces stereotypes about atheists. I guess we need to take responsibility for being most hate group in the U.S..

You are an absolute imbecile. Please do us all a favour and vacate this fucking thread. Honestly.

That's not even comparable. Not even in the slightest.

And you know the funny thing? Yes, atheists being snarky and mocking religion, does reinforce stereotypes. How do you think stereotypes come about in the first place? It's not that every person in a group is like that, just enough so that a perception can be made about the whole. 

But here's the key difference ya dingus, atheists mocking religion is justified, for the most part. Black people rioting and causing violence isn't. 
From my experience some mockeries are not needed at all. Regardless, I still think those stereotypes about atheists are wrong because only a few anglo-saxon atheists are represented (people like Dawkins and youtube atheists) - Sometimes it is justified, but mocking people by telling them belief in god is a virus or a disease that needs a cure seems idiotic. It's still wrong to think atheists are assholes because if we exclude organized atheism most of us are happy with the live and let live motto.

How do you define justified? Do you think sending a letter to someone will make a difference? Posting in a blog? Distributing flyers? Collateral damage is a sad necessity in our societies. It's like when soldiers accidentaly kill civilians because of crossfire. It's terrible and non-intentional, but it happens.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(April 28, 2015 at 8:50 pm)Kitan Wrote: If you say so.   However, I am not reading through eight pages of what I am certain has not been absolved as you suggest.

Then fuck off dickhead. You're out of line. You come in half way through a thread where the topic has already been debated to no fucking end, where I've already had to justify myself after being accused of racism, and you come in and say that I'm stereo-typing black people.

Go fuck yourself. Honestly.

But you're so fucking sure right? Self righteous prick. Absolute cunt. I am literally fucking done on this thread. Turn it into whatever shitty discussion you want, I'm sick of being misinterpreted. 

People can either go back and read to understand where I'm coming from, or they can be ignorant fucktards like you with their self-entitled, pre-conceived opinions. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1398 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10506 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 2457 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2239 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3620 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 2143 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 496 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 555 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 5474 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2574 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU