Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
Unbroken.   Meh.

Standard p-o-w camp (pacific division) stuff.
The Host (2013). It was better than I expected.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Me, Myself and Irene
The Empire Strikes Back

My wife remarked that Williams overdid his Leitmotif thing a bit with the Imperial march in the second half.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Saturday we took the kids to the last showing of the day at 10:45pm because it was the only time we could get tickets for.

Next time, we're getting those friggin seats that move. We were one row up from them and they looked pretty cool during the movie's action sequences.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 6, 2015 at 8:23 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Saturday we took the kids to the last showing of the day at 10:45pm because it was the only time we could get tickets for.

Next time, we're getting those friggin seats that move. We were one row up from them and they looked pretty cool during the movie's action sequences.

I'm excited because I am going to see it tomorrow.
(May 6, 2015 at 6:26 am)Alex K Wrote: The Empire Strikes Back

My wife remarked that Williams overdid his Leitmotif thing a bit with the Imperial march in the second half.

I watched Star Wars for the first time this week. I watched episodes I, II, III in order and then I accidentally watched episode VI before episodes IV and V  Blond Moment

I can see the appeal these movies have and I am eager for the sequel trilogy now Smile Tongue
But I still don't get all the hate people have for Jar Jar 

(May 6, 2015 at 11:10 am)Jericho Wrote:
(May 6, 2015 at 8:23 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Saturday we took the kids to the last showing of the day at 10:45pm because it was the only time we could get tickets for. 

I'm excited because I am going to see it tomorrow.
I don't think we have a movie theater like that in Brazil, unfortunately. We do have a few IMAX venues though.  Shy

I think I'm going to watch it this weekend, if I wait any longer someone is bound to spoil it for me.
Although it's not like we watch these kind of movies for their intricate plots. Big Grin Tongue
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
(May 6, 2015 at 11:43 am)dahrling Wrote: I watched Star Wars for the first time this week. I watched episodes I, II, III in order and then I accidentally watched episode VI before episodes IV and V  Blond Moment

I can see the appeal these movies have and I am eager for the sequel trilogy now Smile Tongue

Confused Fall
Why would someone do that?!
You should always watch them in order: IV, V, VI, VII.
If you are interested in some far fetched fan fic, you can check out II and III and only if you are really weird do you even pick up episode I.

Enjoy your next 2 hours:

(May 6, 2015 at 11:51 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(May 6, 2015 at 11:43 am)dahrling Wrote: I watched Star Wars for the first time this week. I watched episodes I, II, III in order and then I accidentally watched episode VI before episodes IV and V  Blond Moment

Confused Fall
Why would someone do that?!
You should always watch them in order: IV, V, VI, VII.
If you are interested in some far fetched fan fic, you can check out II and III and only if you are really weird do you even pick up episode I.

Enjoy your next 2 hours:

No one told me the correct order  Consoling
I just thought I'd watch it chronologically. But then I ended up accidentally skipping episodes IV and V Tongue

Episode II is probably my favorite, tied with Episode VI. Don't judge me, it was really cute and even romantic at times  Tongue
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Romantic?! LOL
Do take the time to follow that review of episode I... and then follow up with the reviews to episode II and III. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 591 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 4057 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 889 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 647 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 520 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 558 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1799 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2384 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1796 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1882 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer