Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
Do we have anyone here who is born on 02/29?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Good catch!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 9, 2015 at 10:27 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 4, 2015 at 3:18 am)Alex K Wrote: It went in the direction of me having my bday party yesterday and having  been somewhat hammered. Moving on...

:o I missed your birthday!? Sad I'm so sorry, happy belated birthday! Heart

He does not have his birthday registered for people to see, so there is no particular reason why you should notice when it is.  Uncle K seems to have been born on June 3, though what year is harder to say.

Well, Uncle K, how does it feel to be one year closer to death?

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I'm not a determinist, so by doing some sports yesterday I may have inadvertently prolonged my life to compensate for it. That being said, I have currently much else to worry about other than my own death, so it doesn't really come up in my thoughts all that often

(June 10, 2015 at 12:07 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: Uncle K seems to have been born on June 3, though what year is harder to say.

I'll give you a hint: this coin was released to celebrate my birth (obviously)

[Image: 5-franken-gedenkmuenze-albert-einstein.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(June 10, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Alex K Wrote: I'll give you a hint: this coin was released to celebrate my birth (obviously)

[Image: 5-franken-gedenkmuenze-albert-einstein.jpg]

I got it! You were born in a mint! Cool
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Well, I'm still almost in mint condition, if that's what you mean!

*cough*

(June 10, 2015 at 12:39 pm)Alex K Wrote: Well, I'm still almost in mint condition, if that's what you mean!

*cough*

You mean hard with a massive hole in the middle?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It is a 5 Swiss franc coin from 1979.

So your birthday is 3 June 1979.

So, unless you are unlucky (or perhaps lucky, depending on what might happen otherwise), you will be around for quite some time.  Probably, you have not yet lived half your life (as a German male presently has a life expectancy of 78).

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
That's a good year, but as an American, I would have gone with a Three Mile Island reference.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 10, 2015 at 2:56 pm)Faith No More Wrote: That's a good year, but as an American, I would have gone with a Three Mile Island reference.

Hah, good one! I'll keep that aside to use it later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 14104 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1669 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10066 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35114 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8104 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3379 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6838 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1325 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3562 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 38298 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan