Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
The GOP presidential candidates.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 22, 2015 at 10:18 pm)Beccs Wrote: The GOP presidential candidates.

There is not one thing funny about those...people. Angry
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(September 22, 2015 at 10:12 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I chatted up this bird in the pub and ended up walking her home. We got to her door and I said, "Well, are you going to invite me in for a fuck?"

She said, "Sorry love, it's the wrong time of the month for that. But you can come in for a drink if you want."

I said, "What am I, a fucking vampire?"

You take the prize with that one.Big Grin
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(September 23, 2015 at 3:10 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 10:18 pm)Beccs Wrote: The GOP presidential candidates.

There is not one thing funny about those...people. Angry

a magnanimous nom de plume.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

I like my women the way I like my turtles.

Teenage, mutated and helpless on their back.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I like my women the way I like my turtles.

Guess you won't like me then, because I will leave YOU helpless when I'm on my back.

--Voltaire

Joe lost his job.
Joe: Please God, I’ve lost my job. Let me win the lottery or I’m going to lose my car.

But when the number came in somebody else had won. So Joe got back on his knees.

Joe: God please. I’ve lost my job and my car. Let me win the lottery or I’m going to lose my house.

Again the numbers came in and Joe didn’t have it.

Desperate Joe lit a candle, genuflected, tithed 40% at churched, dedicated his only daughter to life-long choir duty and sacrificed 3 Butterball turkeys on an altar. All to no avail.
Joe: God, I’ve lost my job, my car, my house and my family is starving. Don’t you care? I’m a good Christian. What do I have to do to get an answer from you? I might as well be an atheist for all the good praying to you does. Why can’t you see what’s happening in my life?

Suddenly, the clouds opened up and a voice boomed down from Heaven.
God: Hey Joe, meet me half-way, will ya. Buy a ticket.

I will give one rep each to the first three people who can give me the best rendition of a classic Minimalist response to this level of idiocy. One a piece and no repeats.

--Voltaire

(September 23, 2015 at 3:27 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(September 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I like my women the way I like my turtles.

Guess you won't like me then, because I will leave YOU helpless when I'm on my back.

I'm liking the use of that "will".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 23, 2015 at 3:28 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: I will give one rep each to the first three people who can give me the best rendition of a classic Minimalist response to this level of idiocy. One a piece and no repeats.

"Go blow Jesus out your ass."
(September 23, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(September 23, 2015 at 3:27 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Guess you won't like me then, because I will leave YOU helpless when I'm on my back.

I'm liking the use of that "will".

Just let me get over there. The Queen will honor you with knighthood. She'll dub you Sir Laid-a-Lot.

--Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2831 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17201 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9056 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am