Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 2:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(October 25, 2017 at 7:43 pm)ignoramus Wrote: A drunk Irishman, a cheap Scotsman and a Chinese female Olympic swimmer walk into a bar.....

Oh I got it, you are writing a new holy book right? They all get drunk and start a new religion together? 

I got one.

Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins walk into a hotel.......TRUE STORY... No really, I was there. 07 convention in DC.  Tongue
A distraught Irish woman calls emergency services and when the operator answers, she screams down the phone, "I've done something terrible! I was cleaning my gun and it went off! I shot my husband! I feckin killed my husband! What will I do?"

The operator listened and then said, "Ma'am, I need you to calm down. Now, the first thing I need you to do is make sure your husband is dead,"

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment and then the operator hears, *Click. Bang!"

Then the woman comes back on the phone and says, "Okay, I've done that. What's next!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 27, 2017 at 5:55 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: A distraught Irish womanValkyrie calls emergency services and when the operator answers, she screams down the phone, "I've done something terrible!  I was cleaning my gun and it went off!  I shot my husband!  I feckin killed my husband!  What will I do?"

The operator listened and then said, "Ma'am, I need you to calm down.  Now, the first thing I need you to do is make sure your husband is dead,"

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment and then the operator hears, *Click.  Bang!"

Then the woman comes back on the phone and says, "Okay, I've done that.  What's next!"

FTFY
(October 27, 2017 at 6:04 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(October 27, 2017 at 5:55 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: A distraught Irish womanValkyrie calls emergency services and when the operator answers, she screams down the phone, "I've done something terrible!  I was cleaning my gun and it went off!  I shot my husband!  I feckin killed my husband!  What will I do?"

The operator listened and then said, "Ma'am, I need you to calm down.  Now, the first thing I need you to do is make sure your husband is dead,"

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment and then the operator hears, *Click.  Bang!"

Then the woman comes back on the phone and says, "Okay, I've done that.  What's next?"
FTFY

That is just sooooooo wrong. Big Grin
Crass joke in the hide tags. Enter at your own risk.

If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 27, 2017 at 6:18 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 27, 2017 at 6:04 am)pocaracas Wrote: FTFY

That is just sooooooo wrong. Big Grin

Definitely!

I would NEVER be distraught about shooting someone!

Or married!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the Afghanistan Desert.  

During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a  
                camel hitched up behind the mess tent. 

He asks their Sergeant why the camel is kept there. 

The nervous sergeant  
                said, 'Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no  
                women, and sir, sometimes the men have urges. That's why we have Molly The  
                Camel. ‘ 

The Captain says, 'I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about  
                urges, so the camel can stay.’ 

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own urges.. Crazy with  
                passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.  

Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls  
                his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel.  

When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, 'Is that how the men do it?’ 

'No, not really, sir. They usually just ride the camel into town where the  
                girls are. ‘
My sister asked me if I wanted to wind her new baby, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I just gave him a dead leg instead.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I think squirrels burying their acorns for the winter is just plain nuts.
I hate typos.  You transpose just two letters, and the whole post is urined.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17198 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am